Meeting Carl

Hey guys!

So I know I just uploaded two days ago, but I kept on getting nagged to write another chapter... So here you go emilyheartred (;

This is chapter 8! Enjoy!!

************************

Chapter 8

Meeting Carl

I walked into the house, mad as ever.

"I'm home," I called out in an annoyed tone.

"How'd it go?" Jamie asked as she chopped some potatoes for my favorite, potato soup.

"It fucking sucked. He was such a douche bag... In the middle of our date he wanted to be a prick and he said I was very disrespectful and he drove me home and I said thank you and he didn't respond," I recited.

"Oh" was all she said.

"So you're making potato soup?" I smirked, changing the subject.

"Yep," she popped the "p".

"Awesome," I croaked. I hopped off that I was sitting on at the breakfast counter, and ran all the way into my room.

***

The next day I woke up to see a dark, gloomy day. I decided that I was going to go to the mall and buy some clubbing clothes for tonight.

I hopped out of bed, did my morning ritual, and got dressed in black skinny jeans and a low cut thin tank top.

I trotted down the stairs, and chirped, "Morning!"

"What the fuck are you do happy about?" Christelle snapped.

"I had a good sleep," I hissed.

"Good for you," she spat.

I rolled my eyes and sat at the table. Charlotte made breakfast... French toast.

I spread some jam on mine and ate it quickly.

"Pig," Christelle snorted.

"Bitch," I spat back.

Christelle turned to the rest of the girls and started going on about her new boyfriend.

"I bet he's a virgin," I giggled.

"As a matter of fact, he is a virgin. Being a virgin isn't bad, maybe to you it is. But then again, you are a whore," she went on.

"So what, is he your first or second boyfriend?" I snickered.

"Shut up!" Jamie groaned. The rest of breakfast was silent. I just sat at the table, watching everyone eat like a creep.

"So, I'm going to go to the mall today. Steph can I take your car?" I asked.

"Yeah sure," she mumbled, her mouth full.

"Thanks," I whispered as I stood up and brought my plate to the sink. I put it in the dishwasher, and grabbed my leather purse.

"'Kay see you guys," I called out as I grabbed Stephanie's car keys, and closed the door behind me.

I drove to Middleton Square Mall. Middleton mall had all of my favorite clothing stores.

I entered the mall, and walked through the mall and into my favorite clubbing clothes store.

I found a cute tight black dress that ended just where you butt starts from your thigh, and a red wavy dress that ended middle of your thigh.

I bought both of them since they were both 50% and I liked them both.

I didn't dare to look at the heels since I have a million different color pairs at home.