The stranger

Hey guys! This is chapter 3! I hope you enjoy it!

Comment, vote, fan, and like! Tell me how I did? :D

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3

The stranger

The next day, I was still sore. My back was killing me, and my face and throat was still swollen. I couldn't eat or drink, so I just put on some short shorts  and a tight, low cut tank top, and made my way to the doctors.

When I arrived there, I walked inside. I saw some kids playing with blocks and some adults reading books in the waiting room. I walked up to the secretary, and managed to talk.

"Hi, can I see Dr. Martin?" 

"Uh, yes. Right now he is with a patient, but when he's done with that patient, your next in line," she smiled brightly. I smiled back, and sat down in a waiting room chair. I texted some of my friends, read a chapter of a book, and stared at the annoying, clicking clock.

Finally. Dr. Martin walks out of her office, saying goodbye to the patient. Dr. Martin calls my name, "Uh, Sally Sarota?"

I smile. It's good to see my family doctor again. I stand up, and walk up to her. "Hi Dr. Martin," I greet her.

"Hello Sally. Nice to see you again. Come inside and i'll take a look at what's wrong," she told me as she made way in the doorway for me to go inside. I walked inside, and sat in a chair. She sat in the chair in front of me, and stared at me.

"Oo, you're pretty swollen," she winced.

"Yeah, I got beat up by one of my friends the other day, and it hasn't gotten better. That's why i'm here today," I explained.

"Well, what hurts you?" she asked.

"I can't swallow anything, and I can barely see anything. My back is killing me, and that's about it," I explained.

She stared at me for about ten seconds, and wrote down a prescription. "Go down the staircase, and on our lower floor, we have a pharmacy. They'll give you the medicine. Just hand them this paper," she handed me the prescription.

"Yes, I know," I smiled. I took the piece of paper between my thumb and index finger, and stood up. "Thank you, Dr. Martin," I thanked her.

"Anytime, Sally."

I walked out of the office, and out of the waiting room. I slowly walked down the staircase, and walked into the mini pharmacy. I waited in line, and then handed a man the prescription. 

"Okay, just wait one moment," he said as he gave the piece of paper to another man. They were getting the , and while they were, I grabbed a Twix bar. The medicine was ready, and there were several antibiotics and creams.

"This cream is for sore backs, you apply this twice every day until your back pain is gone," then he lifted up some humongous antibiotics and told me, "Take one in the morning, and one at night, and the swelling will be gone," then he pointed to another cream, "Rub this on the swollen areas and the swelling will go down, and I will guarantee it will, because you have the antibiotics to support the cream. Have a nice day, ma'am."

I handed him the money and whispered, "Thank you," and walked out of the building. I got into my car, and opened up the swelling cream. I rubbed it all over my face and neck, and gulped down the anitbiotics without water. I started up the car, and decided that I would ask one of my 'friends' to rub the back cream on my back.

I arrived home, and walked through the front door. I checked the time; it is only 12:36 pm. I yawned, and looked in the mirror. The swelling went down a bit. I smiled, and then called out, "Anyone, can you rub some back cream on my back?!"