The Day Of The Doctor pt.4

*Barn*

The War Doctor and the War Seer stand in front of a red, rose-like button which stands on a stalk above the Moment box.

"You wanted a big red button. One big bang, no more Time Lords. No more Daleks. Are you sure?"

"We sure when we came in here. There is no other way" the War Doctor says.

"Doctor, you've seen the men and women you will both become."

"Those men and women. Extraordinary."

"They were you both."

"No. They are the Doctor and the Seer."

"You're the Doctor and the Seer, too."

"No. Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame, whatever the cost" the two Time Lords hands hesitate over the button as they recall the sound of children's laughter.

"You know the sound the TARDIS makes? That wheezing, groaning. That sound brings hope wherever it goes."

"Yes. Yes, I like to think it does."

"To anyone who hears it, Doctor and Seer. Anyone, however lost" the sound of the time rotor is heard "even you both" two TARDIS' park themselves in the barn. Both Doctors, Clara and I step out, I stare at myself for a moment.

"I told you. He hasn't done it yet" Clara says.

"Go away now, all of you. This is for us" the War Doctor says.

"These events should be time-locked. We shouldn't even be here" the tenth Doctor says.

"So, something let us through" I reply.

"You clever boys and girl."

"Go back. Go back to your lives. Go and be the Doctor and the Seer that we could never be. Make it worthwhile."

"All those years, burying you both in our memories," the Tenth Doctor says.

"Pretending you two didn't exist. Keeping you both a secret, even from ourselves" the Doctor says.

"Pretending you weren't the Doctor and the Seer, when you were them both more than anybody else" I say.

"You were the Doctor and the Seer on the day it wasn't possible to get it right," the Doctor says.

"But this time," the Tenth Doctor says.

"You don't have to do it alone" I says, we all put our hands on the button together.

"Thank you" the War Seer whispers.

"What we do today is not out of fear or hatred," the Tenth Doctor says.

"It is done because there is no other way" I say.

"And it is done in the name of the many lives we are failing to save," the Doctor says, the Doctor and I look at Clara, who shakes her head "what? What is it? What?"

"Nothing."

"No, it's something. Tell us" I say.

"You both told me you wiped out your own people. I just. I never pictured you two doing it, that's all."

"Take a closer look" It suddenly goes dark.

"What's happening?" Clara asks.

"Nothing. It's a projection" the War Seer says.

"It's a reality around you" we are all seeing Gallifrey at war.

"These are the people you're going to burn?" Clara asks.

The Oncoming Storm ²जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें