Time Of The Angels

The Doctor, Amy, and I are walking around a museum, with the Doctor commenting on the labelling of the various exhibits, I nod not really listening as Amy furrows her eyebrows.

"Wrong. Wrong. Bit right, mostly wrong. I love museums" the Doctor says looking down at me which I nod.

"Yeah, great. Can we go to a planet now? Big space ship? Churchill's bunker? You promised me a planet next" Amy says butting in.

"Amy, this isn't any old asteroid. It's the Delerium Archive, the final resting place of the headless monks. The biggest museum ever!" the Doctor says grinning.

"You've got a time machine. What do you need museums for?" I spot a square box in a case.

"Wrong. Very wrong. Ooo, one of ours. Also, one of ours" the Doctor says.

"Oh, I see. It's how you keep score" Amy says noticing me walking over to the box "oh great, an old box."

"It's from one of the old starliners. A Home Box" I say bending down to get a better look at the box.

"What's a Home Box?"

"Like a black box on a plane, except it homes. Anything happens to the ship, the Home Box flies home with all the flight data" I explain.

"So?"

"The writing, the graffiti. Old High Gallifreyan. The lost language of the Time Lords. There were days, there were many days, these words could burn stars and raise up empires, and topple gods" I say reading the words.

"What does it say?"

"Hello, sweetie" I say placing my hands on my hips and looking up at the Doctor. An alarm is sounding and guards start chasing the Doctor, Amy and me go back to the TARDIS.

"Why are we doing this?" Amy asks as we all stand in the TARDIS.

"Because someone on a spaceship twelve thousand years ago is trying to attract mine and Seer's attention. Let's see if we can get the security playback working" the Doctor has stolen the Home Box and him and I fiddle around with it. The playback shows River winking at the camera.

"The party's over, Doctor Song. Yet still you're on board."

"Sorry, Alistair" River says "I needed to see what was in your vault. Do you all know what's down there? Any of you? Because I'll tell you something. This ship won't reach its destination."

"Wait till she runs. Don't make it look like an execution" Alistair says.

"Triple seven five slash three four nine by ten. Zero twelve slash acorn. Oh, and I could do with an air corridor" I input the coordinates.

"What was that? What did she say?" Amy asks looking over my shoulder.

"Coordinates" I say

"Like I said on the dance floor, you might want to find something to hang on to" River smiles, she is standing in front of an airlock. She blows a kiss and it opens. Alistair and his guards hang onto rails as River is sucked out, backwards. The TARDIS materialises in her flight path, I run towards the doors of the TARDIS.

"Whoo!" the Doctor shouts, I open the door, I hold out my hand and River Song comes sailing in. She lands on top of me, I blow some hair out of my face.

"Hello sweetie" River says looking down at me.

"Doctor?" Amy says.

"River?" the Doctor asks.

"Follow that ship" River says standing helping me to my feet, we follow the ship "they've gone into warp drive. We're losing them. Stay close."

"We're trying" the Doctor mutters.