The Name Of The Doctor pt.2

*Outside the tomb*

Vastra and Strax wake up at the base of the TARDIS monument.

"This base is surrounded! Lay down your weapons and your deaths will be merciful!" Strax shouts.

"Jenny. Jenny!" Vastra runs to Jenny's body.

"This planet is now property of the Sontaran Empire. Surrender your women and intellectuals" Strax says.

"Strax, please! She's dead" Vastra says, he scans Jenny.

"No heartbeat. Complete cardio-collapse, shock induced."

"Get her back for me. Get her back for me now or I will cut you into pieces."

"Unhand me, ridiculous reptile" he uses his medi-scanner to transmit an electric pulse, and Jenny coughs "there we go. Just a standard electro-cardio restart. She'll be fine."

"Are you all right, my love? Can you hear me?"

"The heart is a relatively simple thing," Strax says.

"I have not found it to be so" Vastra replies, the Whisper Men approach them, with their leader.

"I see you have repaired your pet. No matter. I was only attracting your attention. I presume I have it."

"Doctor Simeon. This is not possible" Vastra says.

"And yet here we are, meeting again, so very far from home."

"But he died. You told me" Jenny says.

"Simeon died, but the creature that possessed him lived on. I take it I am now talking to the Great Intelligence?"

"Welcome to the final resting place of the cruel tyrants. Of the slaughterer of the ten billion, and the vessel of the final darkness. Welcome to the tomb of the Doctor and the Seer."

*Catacombs*

"Where are we?" Clara asks.

"Catacombs" I say.

"I hate catacombs. So how come I met your dead wife?" Clara asks looking at me.

"Oh well, you know how it is when you lose someone close to you. I sort of made a back-up" I say.

"I died saving them. In return, she saved me to a database in the biggest library in the universe. Left me like a book on a shelf. Didn't even say goodbye. she doesn't like endings."

"Clara, come on! Run, run!" the Doctor shouts, the Whisper men are behind them.

*Outside the tomb*

"It was a minor skirmish, by the Doctor and the Seer's blood-soaked standards. Not exactly the Time War, but enough to finish them. In the end, it was too much for the old couple."

"Blood-soaked?" Jenny asks.

"The Doctor and the Seer have been many things, but never blood-soaked" Vastra says.

"Tell that to the leader of the Sycorax, or Solomon the trader, or the Cybermen, or the Daleks. The Doctor and the Seer live their life in darker hues, day upon day, and they will have other names before the end. The Storms, the Beasts, the Valeyards."

"Even if any of this were true, which I take the liberty of doubting, how did you come by this information?" Vastra asks.

"I am information."

"You were a mind without a body last time we met," Jenny says.

"And you were supposed to stay that way" Vastra adds.