The Curse Of The Black Spot pt.2

"Seer! Amy! Open the door!" the Doctor shouts from outside the door.

"Toby, open the door! Toby!"

"Open the door."

"Toby!" Amy, Rory and I start moving things away from the door, the Doctor runs in and grabs the medallion and breaths on it, Rory, Amy and I share looks, the Doctor then again quickly runs out.

"We've got to destroy every reflection!" the Doctor shouts as he starts smashing everything that would show a reflection

"go kill that glass, she could spring from any of them" he smashes a mirror and Avery looks at him "oh, yes, yes, I know, I know... very bad luck to break it, but look at it this way, there's a serotype, homicidal mermaid trying to kill all."

"How much worse can things get?" Avery asks.

"Yep. Help me lug this lot out."

"Where are we taking it?"

"The ocean."

"No! This is the treasure of the Mogul of India."

"Oh, good. For a moment there, I thought it was yours."

"No, no, Doctor! Wait. Must we do this?"

"Any reflection, any mirror, and the siren will attack. We have to protect Rory and Toby. Go and get the crown from the storeroom" the Doctor says Avery walks off, and I walk towards the Doctor who's throwing stuff out the broken window.

*Time skip*

"Just wait?" Rory asks.

"Not our most dynamic plan, I realise," the Doctor says.

"TARDIS?" Amy asks.

"It's been towed."

"What?"

"Sorry. We might be stuck here for a while."

"So you're saying that we should all just wait here below?"

"The sea is still calm, like a mirror. If you go out on deck she'll rise up and attack you" Avery says.

"It's ok. The calm won't last forever. When the wind picks up we'll all set sail" the Doctor says.

"Until it does, you have to hide down here" Avery responds, the Doctor nods to me, I follow him and Avery out of the room and onto the deck above.

"It's not one star, it's two. The Dogstar, Sirius. Binary system" I say.

"I use it to navigate the ocean," Avery says.

"The Seer and I travelled far, like you. Space can be very lonely, and the greatest adventure is having someone share it with you" the Doctor says.

"If we get out of this I'll take him back to England. He can't stay with me. I'm not the father he needs" Avery says referring to Toby.

"Who are you, Henry Avery? Respected naval officer, wife and child at home. How did you end up here, wandering the oceans with a band of rogues?" I ask.

"I've set my course now. Nothing I can do to alter it."

"People stared at it for centuries and never knew. Things can suddenly change, when you're least expecting" I mutter the Doctor's hand brushing against my own.

*Time skip*

"Doctor?" Amy whispers.

"Shush."

"What can you see?" Amy asks, I also look out the window.

"Feels like something's out there, staring straight at me" the Doctor mutters, lightning and thunder come from outside  "man the sails!" the three of us run out to where the rain is lashing down.