confusion and death

hey people!! the song for this chapter isssss COMPLICATED BY AVRIL LAVIGNE!  HAVNT HEARD THIS SONG IN A WHILE BUT ITS GOOD!!  any way i apologize for any gramaticle errors!! they are in here!!!

lov u all

here you go!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CHRIS POV

Hanging up the phone with Casey didn’t clear any of my doubts hat she was with emit, or some other boy, but I couldn’t exactly do any thing about it. So instead I went and sat on the couch waiting for every one else to wake up.

Nothing on but sports, so I decide to go up stairs and wake up James.

“Wake up, Jamie!!” I say pounding on his door. He hated it when I called him that.

“What do you want!!” he yells back. I smile and open the door.

“We need to do something today.” I say tossing a football in the air and catching it.

“Cant it wait till 1? I need my sleep!” he complains. I shake my head and reach for the door knob. “Be ready in 15 minuets!” I yell before shutting the door. I hear a pillow thud against the door as I shut it.

I go to my room and change before going down stairs and waiting for James. I put my head in my hands and sigh.

What was happening to my sister? She never used to just disappear for hours or lie, to me like this. We used to be best friends, and now it feels like she’s not telling me anything. I sigh again and some one clears there throat. I look up to see cam staring at me. She was my girlfriend of a year and a half.

 Complicated by avril lavigne

“Hey, James let me in. are you okay?” she asks as she sits down on the empty spot next to me.

“Nothing I’m fine.” I lie coldly and look at her.

“You don’t look like it. Are you having second thoughts about leaving when school starts?” he voice holds all the hope Casey’s had when she used to ask me that question, but now I don’t even think she cares. I shake my head and she laid hers on my shoulder.

“I wish you would.” She says matter-o-factly.

I don’t answer just stay quiet thinking of ways to tell her I no longer loved her like I did. I wish I still did, but ever since I meet Hannah that night I can’t stop thinking about her. I shake my head and scoot over.

Hurt takes over Cam’s features, and can help but mask my pity, instead I let the hardened me show. The one that isn’t scarred of war. The one who told me to go beat the heck out of emit, for taking away my sister and hurting Hannah. Emotions flood my insides. Making it hard to breath, smothering me with thoughts and ideas.

I put my head back in my hands and groan. My head hurts so badly! Just make it all stop!!