what is that boy thinking?!

hi, yeah i know some of you were disapointed with the last chap, but trust me if your team collin your moment is coming soon... but not in this chap im so sorry but i had to get this one out of the way. as for the explaining i have for the last chap well, i needed to move the casey milo thingy fast for a few reasons that may or may not become clear in this chapter. hopefully u will be less confused as to a few things after its over, and as for his mysterious manner, that may stick for a while but with in the next like 2 chaps he willl be reveled.... i dont wana say any more... soo her u go...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 10

:no perfect angel

casey pov

 I went to bed that night not putting much thought into Chris's car disappearance. I just went up to my room and kinda passed out. Besides he's done it before. Before the fight I might have freaked out and called him, but nope not any more, I pretty sure I lost all respect I had from him. Wouldn't blame him either.

But now that I think about it, the fight was so dumb. I mean I didn't even believe in the reason any more. I hated him. I had screwed up everything with Collin, several times. Milo... to be honest I don't know. I probably would have never moved that fast with him if didn't feel as strongly for him as I did. Is it bad that I did? Great now I feel slutty. I need to stop second guessing myself. It just makes me do retard-ish things. I'm so tired of thinking, but the last thing I thought before I went to sleep that night terrified me.

 What would Emit do?  

 Collin's pov

 "Collin get down here now!" my brother yells that night when he gets home. I roll over in bed and glance at the clock. 12:00 really? Wow.

 "What do you want!?" I whine rolling to far to the right and rolling of the bed. I land not so gracefully. Emit laughs and I throw a pillow at him, but he continues to pace the door way.

 "Why would she do that? I payed more attention to her, I tried really I did. I just don't see why she hasn't fallen all over me yet?! I mean I'm irresistible. Look at me!" he babbles. I've seen him distressed before because he didn't know what to wear but this was new. A girl problem or better yet a girl who didn't want him! That was rich and about time!

 I had to meet this girl and give her a high-five. Then realization set in that I already knew her. Casey. Wait that was even better! That meant the maybe she wasn't in love with him! I had a chance again maybe I could win her back, from my brother, who was ,for a lack of a better phrase, just trying to get in her pants.

I watched my brother pace back and forth, and smiled to myself knowing that it was far from over this little war but at least now the ball was in my court.

EMITS POV

Why the freak was she not getting on her knees for me yet?! I mean I'm a high school god!

 I punch the wall and then run up the stairs towards Collins room. Maybe having a annoying brother would work to my advantage. I could learn how to be 'sweet'. Maybe she liked sensitive wimps better then jocks like me. I had to try.

 I laughed lightly at my pathic brother who had fallen out of bed. "Wake up twerp I need your girl help." I never thought I would say that! I felt humiliated, but apparently by his reaction Collin didn't think I would ever ask it either. "Yes loser you. Get up!" I bark. He doesn't move, just stares up at me pacing the doorway, a knowing smile slowly consuming his face and features.

 I glare at him. "What?!" I demand. He shakes his head and pushes himself up. "So why is it I'm being woken up for?!" he snaps angrily. I glare at him then continue pacing. "Casey, she, we, I took her to the club tonight, uncle ricks, and-"I start but he cuts me off.

 "DID YOU HURT HER!!" he yells. I stop pacing and walk over to him. "No. I wouldn't. you know that. I was gona say that she left with this guy. I think I've seen him before but I don't know him. I hope she knew him better than me, if not I don't know what could have happened." I sigh and go back to pacing. Collin stares at me with a lost expression.

 "Remind me why I was woken up?" he asks like he was trying like he was trying hide his contentment.

"I need to know what I did wrong with her. Anything." I would beg but any sign that big of weakness he would surly take advantage. Can't have that, nope.

"Um, have you been too nice?" he asks which actually never accrued to me. Yeah sure before when I wasn't too nice to her she was wrapped around my finger. Of course! He was a genius! I sprint from the room and turn on the computer.

 The first thing I do is open my I'm and see if she's on. Nope. Time to resort to email.

 KC,  

Babe, if I can still call you that, we need to talk. Tomorrow after school. No questions or excuses; be there.

                                     EMIT

I lean back and survey the screen, yup perfect, not to nice but not to mean either. She was as good as mine again. I smile hit send then walk to my room and shut the door. Just a matter of time before she would be here to.

+++++++++++++++++++++

soo you guys like? i thought u would enjoy a lil looksy into the mind of emit. i think writing in his pov helps a you under stand what a jerk he is. hehe. and collin started to get turning! lets watch the drama unfold shall we!! comment ohh and i wont be able to write for a few days.... :( ik sad right!! oh and one more thing srry about the length and the milo thingy i will get more back round on him next time promise!!