DID HE LIVE???

heyyyy peoplezzzz!!!!

watz up!! lol i know you guys are super pissed at me for levin you hangin at the last part! im sooo sorry but i had to add some suspense! any way heree you goooo!!

+++++

TOMS POV 

++++++++++++SONG+++++

BEEN AWHILE BY STAIND

+++++++++

I observe the mess left by the partiers before the cops and ambulances showed up. Chris and Emit went in the cop car handcuffed and everything. Casey jumped in the ambulance with the curly haired kid, who we assumed to be her boyfriend that no one knew about. That left me and James with a big house full of mess, a handful of people who stayed back to help clean up before my parents came back from their interrupted anniversary. Due to our dumb party and stupid Emit, I really really hated him. Strangely among those who stayed were Collin and Lilly. Well not surprised about Lilly but Collin? The girls that remained buzzed around the house cleaning spills and trash, a few guys cleaned trash and picked up abandoned beer bottles. I helped get things put back where they belonged and unlocking door checking the rooms and so on. I found James staring at the busted glass door, which police had taped off with caution tape and plastic stuff.

"We are so screwed. Chris is in the county jail; Casey is at the hospital with that guy talking to police about filing a sexual assault charge . How much deeper in this shit can we get?" he pinches the bridge of his nose and looks down at me. I shrug and we stare at the window together thinking about how F-ed up this all was.

It took about an hour to get all the trash and spills up. Then another hour to get all the breakables and furniture back. After which; most people left leaving us only wishes of luck. Soon the only people here were me, James, Lilly and Collin. James had disappeared into the house for a last minute look around. Lilly and Collin were talking in the kitchen and me? I was lost. I had no idea how to cope with this.

A few months earlier everything had been great, minus the news of Chris leaving for bootcamp part. Then right before my eyes it turned to shit. All because of one jerk. One stupid boy who hurt my sister more than once and now she was at the hospital with a boy he stabbed. After tonight I hope he goes to prison or at the least jail for a few years.

I shake my head and walk past the kitchen on my way to the living room. Collin stops mid sentence and Lilly had tears in her eyes. What could they possibly be talking about? I glare at them with the 'what the hell do you want' look, that I have stunned so many teachers with. Collin's eyes drop to the floor. Yeah that's what I thought. Your brothers at fault here. "Im sorry, I didn't know." Was all he said. Even though I barely knew the kid I felt sorry for him. He had to live with the jerk and he was most likely tortured at home. I just nod and walk away.

I went to my quiet space. The corner under the trampoline, the one where you could hide for hours because it was in the corner of the yard off to the side. I often hid here as a kid to get away from James when he was in a mood.

I slid down the fence and tilt my head up the sky. I shut my eyes but it doesn't stop the tears from seeping through the cracks.

+++++++++++++

Emits POV

"Now son, do you want to tell me what happened? I have enough facts and evidence to put you in a cell for a very long time. A boy in the hospital- who is in intensive care by the way if you wanted to know- a girl who will be traumatized forever; and a blade. Tell me what happened." The cop says. He was right, I was screwed royally and that was the understatement of the century. I wanted to tell this man with the bushy mustache everything. Not just about Casey, but Hannah and Molly. I wanted to tell him everything come clean and plead insanity.