clubbing

i know its been a while since i last uploaded but ive been tryin to sort through some drama... ya fun.. ik... sigh.. anyway on a happier note im desperate to know which guy you think she should end up with!?!?! EMIT? (no) MILO? COLLIN? hmmmm i wana know!!!! badly!!! cuz right now i really dont know about the end.. im sure ill think of something to make it great and amazing!! untill then oh, one more thing before you go on to the story, IM ON THE HOT LIST!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! omg im so happy even if im not very high up!! so i shall reward you with a longer chapter!!

here go:)

Used and abused by danger radio is the song by the way.

++++++++++

CHAPTER 8: NOT ALL SCARS HEAL

caseys pov

Desperate, Was one word for it, but I could think of so many others to describe how stupid I was to say yes, or even think about saying yes to Emit. Again. Why was I so dumb!? My brain screams NO in all caps, but my heart screams give him another chance, a chance to make up, or change. Well, there goes following your heart. It lies and feeds you things that make you do stupid reckless things. Like saying yes to a guy who hit you. Yep, stupid heart!

For the past week, Emit has been, clingy, yes in know that sounds girl like, but it's true. If I'm hanging out with my Lilly, he comes over drapes his arm around my shoulders and tries to get me to go out with him, and that's not the worst part either. When I talk to another guy or even think about it he gets mad or drags me away from the conversation. But worse than that he brings Collin with him every morning when he picks me up, it's horrible.

 I squeeze my eyes shut tight and lean my head against the head board of my bed. What did I get myself into? Just then my phone beeps and I have a sick feeling that it's him even before I flip it open.

"hello?"

"hey babe, it's me! What are you doing tonight?"

 Yep I knew it.

 "um, nothing special why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out to this new club thingy. But no worries it's a teen club, no alcohol."

 "well, I, uh, fine see you later."

I heard a faint sigh of relief.

 "okay, bye babe."

 I flip the phone shut then drop it on the bed like it bit me. Great now I had to go out with him. I hope there's a back entrance I can sneak out, or by some miracle the club will burst into flames. To bad I don't believe in miracles.

  push off the bed and make my way to the closet. What do you go clubbing in? My inner Lilly set off and answered my question. Something slutty. I reach into the very back of my closet and grab a short skirt, that has rips in it, my one and only pair of black fishnets, and a red shirt that was cute but I never had any reason to wear it.

 It has a black rose on it that has a vine that curls down the shirt, the side are ripped but tied together so it looks cool. Kind of an Ed hardy-ish shirt. I do my makeup then curl my hair. After which I slid on my black converse high tops before slipping out the front door unnoticed.

 Emit had the red convertible, not trying to even hide the fact he was the one picking me up.

 When I climb in he speeds down the street. I hate to say this but he was actually dressed to his advantage, in other words hot. He had a white button up shirt on, and black jeans. The colors contrasted in the best way that made him look dressed up but not at the same time. His hair was spiked, of course. The earring was a simple stud.