The Party [Part 2]

OMGGGG THANK U GUYS SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!

This story is coming to an end!BOO!): but it if you want i might write a sequel for you guys!!!! Tell me what you think 'bout them apples!!

ANYWAYS!!! Hope you enjoy reading this

Casey's POV
+++++
Song: Blow by Kesha
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I giggle at the guy I was dancing with as he whispers something in my ear. I wasn't exactly sure who he was but that didn't stop me. The alcohol was clouding my better judgment. The voice sounded kinda familiar, but who could it be? It's not like I got to hang out with any guys. My brothers were way over protective, and besides I was in love with... Oh crap! Milo! This is so considered cheating, wasn't it? But we never made it official did we? I don't want to think; beside the room was spinning to fast for me to concentrate.

"You wanna get out of here?" the voice whispers in my ear, otherwise I probably wouldn't have heard him over the song.

I giggle like a little girl again and shake my head. "No I live here silly , I think you should get me another drink though." I hear the guy sigh before I feel him disappear. I smile to myself as I stumble out of the living room and into the front room to find my boyfriend thing. I found him against a wall watching all the drunk teenagers fall over each other.

Milo's pretty eye met mine. I giggle again and walk over to him and take his hand. I pull him behind me to the back of the house, where the guest room is. I close the door behind us and go sit on the bed."Hey, come sit d-down ne-next to me!" I slur a little, but I need to convine him I'm not drunk. He debates it for a second and then gives in.

"This is the best party I've been to, in awhile." He says running his hands through his hair.
I nod and turn my head to look at him. I thought college parties were supposed to be much cooler than high school parties? Maybe I was wrong who knows.  The next thing I did, surprised me. I kissed him, and not not just a peck, full on make out type kiss.

He is taken off guard but doesn't take long to recover. His arms wrap around my waist and pulls me closer to him. My hands run up and down his chest. He growls low in his throat, and I shiver. Something about this boy made me melt inside.

I lift his shirt up over his head and his bare chest exposed. He pulls me into his lap without breaking the kiss. My hands go down a little further, to his belt.

He pulls back and picks me up off his lap, setting me down on the bed about a foot away from him. I can't help but feel a little rejected and hurt, but maybe the haze of the alcohol was getting to me.

"No, I won't take advantage of you." He says with his face in his hands. I frown and cross my arms over my chest and pout. I never get to have fun. He pulls hist shirt back on and gets up. "You need to sleep or something but right now you do not need to drink anymore or leave this room." he points to the door. "Some guys out there won't think twice when they see a pretty girl like you out there drunk. You will get hurt. I'm going to go get you some water."

He leaves the room and I lie down and face away from the door in no mood to look at him when he does come back.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Song: Ballad of Mona Lisa by Panic! At The Disco
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I close my eyes, not because I was tired but because resting my eyes felt like a good idea. I could hear everything though, including the door as it opened and closed. I squeeze my eyes tighter shut, so Milo would think I was asleep, but something didn't exactly add up, I think it would take longer to get a glass of water with the house as packed as it was. I squeeze my eyes tighter fighting the temptation to look. But sadly curiosity wins. I open my eyes and flip around, my eyes widen and my mouth automatically flies open to scream.