movie date?

• Dedicated to babybb012589

hey guys i know that its been awhile since i last uploaded and im soory its just been really hectic and i had a major case os writeers block this is just a filler chapter and i am sorry if its broing but the end is some what interesting.... well i think so atleast.....

+++++++++

Casey's pov

Emit had just dropped me off and I was putting my stuff up when my computer beeps twice telling me I have two new messages.

COLLIN- wats up?!

COLLIN- DO YOU WANA HANG OUT?

KC- um im not doing anything sure. What did u hav in mind?

He didn't hesitate to reply.

COLLIN- MOVIE?

KC- sure time?

COLLIN- 6

KC- ok

 I hit the end button and walk over to my over flowing closet, there had to be something cute to wear in here. I mean even though it wasn't a real date I still had the right to look good, right?

I close my eyes and stick out my pointer finger, then move it back and forth really fast. I know it's an immature way to decide but that's how I get some of my best outfits.

I open my eyes again to see the article of clothing my finger had selected was my dark red skinny jeans. Okay I could work with that. I reach to the back of my closet and grab a white shirt that has black roses on it.

It was easily one of my favorite shirts and it would look great with the jeans. I my straighten my hair then put on a black knit beanie. I finish my makeup before running down stairs to get Chris.

"Hey, buba can you drive me to the movies?" I ask like the innocent baby sister I am.

He raises an eye brow. "Who's all goin?" he asks suspiciously.

"Just Collin, no emit. Had enough of him for a while. So please?" he nods and grabs his keys.

"Let's go."

After we drive for a little he clears his throat.

"Look KC I'm sorry about the whole fight thingy. It was stupid I just couldn't stand the idea of him hurting my baby sister. We cool?"

I nod and smile at him. it felt good to not be fighting with him, it sucked not having him to talk to.

"Yeah, we're cool. Bye love you." I say kissing his cheek as I climb out of the car.

I watch his car drive off, and about 10 minutes later Collin is pulling up.

"Hey!" I call as he walks over.

He is wearing jeans and a aropostil shirt, not very dressed up but I was fine with that. It wasn't an actual date.

He hugs me and then we buy tickets to see the movie that was supposed to be the scariest movie of the year.  

We buy popcorn and go take our seats the movie didn't start for another 20 minutes.

"you wana sit at the top?" he asks, and I nod the top has always been my favorite place to sit it made me feel high up and in charge even if that wasn't always the case.

We take our seats and Collin turns to me. "my grades in math have been suffering." He says honestly. I giggle. "well, someone needs a tutor."

He laughs to. "What have you been up to? I haven't seen you in a while."

"Nothing really special, pretty boring actually."

"fun." he says before the lights dim. I guess we had less the 20 minutes, o well.

Throughout the movie I had to hide behind Collin, which he didn't seem to mind. When they said scariest movie of the year they meant it.

When it was over I was sure that the lady next to m had peed her pants! She screamed so loud.

Out front the movie theater was crowded with people. I turned both ways looking for my brother's car. "I don't-"

I start turning to face him again, but his lips cut me off.

I know it was wrong to kiss 'your boyfriends' brother but I hadn't intended to.

But in a way it was nice, he wasn't like emit, who demanded more of you with each kiss, nope it was just a soft peck but it still shook me like a full on lip kiss. When he pulls back I know my eyes are wide I can feel them.

"Collin, I- uh- you- we can't, okay it's not right. I mean we need to stay friends." I say but even as I say it I know it can't happen Collin likes me and I don't like him back its hard to stay friends under those terms.

He backs up a step hurt visible in his eyes and other features. "why, cant we be more?! You give me a good reason and I will drop it and forget I ever liked you!" he says anger over shadowing hurt just as it had before.

"Because I don't like you back that way. We are just friends and that's as far as my feeling are for you, it feels more like you're my brother then anything."

"no, this isn't because of me, or you it's because you love Emit, but doesn't every one?!" he growls back. I shake my head.

"no its not emit I swear. The only reason I'm still with him is because I'm scarred!" I yell at him half in tears. I cry way too much!

Collins eyes widen like he can't believe I said it either. " you mean there really is someone else, emit doesn't know about him?" he asks. I shake my head and his face softens. I look around and people are staring at us. I smile shyly and they look away.

"oh, I see I won't tell him." he says and with that he walks away without saying good bye.

+++++++++++++

plzz tell me what you thinka dn thw writters block is back so i need help!!! oh and i have a question for yall

WHO IS GOING TO GET HER OR WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD?