bwahahahahaha

again in the same night!!! ik im awzume!!! lol this chap was umm interesting bbut only transitional and might not be that dramatic especially compaired to the last one but you nooo you still wana read it!! the song of this chapter iss... STUPID GIRLS BY PINK! the song goes with the chapter in a ironic sort of way towards the end..

+++++++++

Chapter 7:

Tom's POV

Sibling hate.

 It has been pretty tense around the house for the past few days. Mom and dad are on the fritz, because the day of the "incident" -that's what we call the fight- Casey didn't come home from school so Chris went out and had to look for her in the storm.

 He found her up at the school on the bleachers. She had taken a bad fall and broken 3 ribs, badly bruised her leg and had a purple bruise on her cheek.

  But the one thing I still didn't get was the bruises on her wrist. They looked almost like finger marks. I shudder at the thought.

 Any way, Chris and Casey still don't exactly talk. Which is weird, because ever since Casey was born they have been really close, and for them to just stop talking was so weird. I try to ignore it. Emphasis on the try. As for James... I have no idea. He's being his usual walk it off self. Pretending that nothing can touch him.

 Some times I don't see how were related. He's easily 5'11, he has light brown almost blond hair in the fohawk cut, most girls' trip over themselves to talk to him in the hallway and he's starting quarter back. Me on the other hand, I have dark hair brown that looks black, it's long and brushes the top of my eyes, and I have dark green eyes like Chris and James, and i'm only 5'9. Im not a jock, or a nerd, or a stoner, in fact i'm not sure what I am.

 Then there's Casey. She is 5'7, tall for a girl. She has dark brown hair like me but it's maybe a shade lighter than mine with darker highlights. He eyes are a golden green, almost a candy apple green. My friends often call her hot or watch her as she walks by. I've even seen some of James friends watch her. I would rather they didn't though. I mean my friends were bad enough. Most of them smoked or did some form of drug. I hang out with them but that doesn't mean I want them to date my sister. I shudder at the thought and push it to the back of my mind.

 Then Chris, he's 6'1 and really strong, I mean his arms are like freaking tree trunks. His hair is lighter like James's. He has an angular jaw bone and cheek bones to match. Most girls envy his girlfriend. But with him leaving soon, they won't have to.

Yet another thing I try to forget. His early departure date means he won't be at Casey's birthday. When she found out her face looked calm but I could tell that hit her hard. Some times I get mad that he even enlisted in the first place. Those thoughts brought back the thought of the incident. Which led to thinking about Emit.

 The jerk that started this. I hated him with a passion for doing this to my family. I knew I should have said something when I saw them at the fair, but no I was an idiot.

 I sigh loudly and trudge up the stairs, the house is so quiet. Even James has no music on. Weird. I walk over to Casey's room and listen to the door. I hear crying but it's not too loud. A sharp pain in my chest makes my eyes water. It must be hard on her. I reach up to knock but stops when she speaks.

 "Lilly, you should have seen the look in his eyes. It was horrible. He looked almost-." She broke into tears again. Who was she talking about? "Yes. I know it's my fault! Don't you think I didn't consider it?" she demands to Lilly, who is on the other end. There's a pause and I can hear her sniffling. Could she be talking about Emit? "No im not going to crawl back to him! I would be an idiot to do that much. I mean even before he hit me, I had already hurt so many people I loved I was considering breaking up with him."