Chapter 1

"Hey, Ash," One of the girls in the heavily lust scented club flirts. I take a deep breath in letting their lust fill my senses. She continues, slowing her speech to be flirtatious, "What are you up to... with those sexy blue eyes and those delicious looking... abs."

"I'm causing mischief as usual," I respond blandly. I'm used to the constant flirtations. Lots of girls crave me because of my looks. I mean come on, how can the Prince of Hell not look hot, especially when he is the Devil of Lust? I fix my brown hair, pulling the mess backwards. My attire certainly doesn't help me to not get overlooked: black torn jeans with a white, fitted t-shirt. My combat boots are a little heavy but it pairs well with the chain jewelry accessorizing my outfit.

"Do your tattoos mean anything?" A man asks as I sit across a t the bar. I keep my disinterested look on my face, my attention went back to the now empty glass I held.

"Some," I shrug, speaking over my shoulder without turning to look at him. He is kind of attractive, but he isn't on my list of people to fuck. My tattoos are casually placed on my body. The one that gets the most attention is the upside-cross on my neck. He nods, abandoning his flirting, he can tell I'm not interested in him. I order a drink and the bartender hands it to me. I down it, liquor never really affects my system, comes with being an immortal devil I'd wager.

I suddenly sense a presence that should not have walked into a club of sinners. I turn to see an angel. Her beauty is unmatched by anyone in the club. Eyes immediately turn to her, disregarding her skin tone more transfixed on her heavenly beauty, because that's how much attention she commands. She meets my stare and walks over to me.

"Asmodeus," She says, voice sounding of honey.

"Rosalina," I say back with a soft smile, my eyes casually glance down and back up her taking in her beautiful form. The scent of lust in the club skyrocketed upon seeing her strong, slim form, dressed in that short white dress with the gold accents. Her brown skin contrasting the typical image of an angel.

"You are supposed to be helping me in purgatory," She reminds, sounding slightly annoyed, "Not here in this... dump."

"This dump is full of sinners," I shrug, her beauty is so much deeper than just her outside, "I belong here."

"You can belong here after you help me," she smiles.

"Fine. Couldn't say no to you anyway, let's go," I say creating a portal next to me. I gesture for her to go through and she does. I follow, closing the portal behind me. The funniest thing about humans is they'll see what they want to see. They'll have no idea we just jumped into another space.

As soon as I'm through the portal, I'm dressed as my demon self. Shirtless, a chain whip strung across my chest. My pants remained the same through the transition as usual.

I glance at Rosalina to see her halo is back and she has her angel wings unburied. The edge of her wings seemingly dipped in gold, a constant reminder that she is an heir to the throne of the Angels, God's favorites sit there.

The Archangels have all sat there, even Lucifer, King of Hell, has sat on that throne. He used to be God's favorite Angel until his greed and pride supposedly got burned within him too bright. Satan has also sat on that throne, but through no good means. He sat there after killing who sat there previously. Over time anger, resentment, and jealousy consumed him while his twin brother got everything. I would've ended up the same way if I was Lucifer's twin, because Lucifer did get everything. That's one of the main reasons people think Lucifer and Satan are the same person because they're twins, who both fell from Heaven.

"You shouldn't have brought me here," I say, letting out an annoyed sigh, knowing why she suddenly wanted me to help her. My voice falls from annoyance into a soft whisper as she takes a step closer in a daring, alluring way, "We've been trying to avoid each other, Rose."