Friends?!?!

Author's note:
I'm sooo sooo sorry for the long wait!!! Just had a lot of stuff going on and yeah, it just didn't happen for a long time. But I'm back! Here is another chapter for your enjoyment.

Also, if you're squeamish, there is some stuff about puking and withdrawal symptoms, so if you dislike that just skip the end of the chapter.

Disclaimer: No matter how hard I try, I'll never be JK Rowling so yeah, this is not mine. Please don't copy though!

Enjoy!

Elias sat down as comfortably as possible in the hard wooden chair he had lowered himself into this quaint Saturday afternoon. He nodded to Lucius with a leer and turned his attention to Voldemort.

'Riddle.'

'Voldemort.'

Voldemort sighed and leaned back further in his throne-like chair. 'How delightful of you to grace us with your presence.'

Elias smirked and tipped his imaginary hat. 'It's my pleasure, Lord.'

Voldemort smiled coldly. 'I'm sure it is. Now tell me, Riddle, how did you leave, last time?'

'Oh, you know, desperation and willpower...' Elias smiled easily.

Voldemort elegantly raised a perfectly manicured eyebrow. 'Desperation? I don't recall leaving you in particular hardships except for your own mind?'

'Oh no, no you didn't,' Elias said nonchalantly, 'But it seems that you don't have your minions under control as much as you'd think. Or at least, I do hope you didn't order him to torture me?'

Voldemort's face went blank, the only indication of his anger being a small fluctuation of the magic in the room.

Elias' face curled up into a vindictive smirk. 'No you didn't, I see. How... interesting. I wouldn't have imagined the mighty Voldemort to have followers with such blatant disregard for his rules.'

'Enough of this!' Voldemort snarled. Slightly calmer, he continued, 'You were not summoned-' Elias snorted quietly '- to talk about things that don't concern you. There are more pressing matters.

'Firstly, how did you escape here.'

Voldemort stared at Elias imposingly. Elias, having experienced Voldemort as a half-snake, found it not nearly disconcerting enough for him to become unsettled. He changed pose in his chair and looked at his nails.

With a smile, he eventually looked back at the Dark Lord. 'If you think I'm going to actually tell you that, we're in for a long meeting. The answer is no. No telling how I escaped.-' He glanced at Lucius with a leer '- But of course we could bargain.'

Voldemort raised an eyebrow. 'If you're implying that you want to... own... Lucius, I do hope you realize that I don't bargain with the ownership of my Death Eaters.'

Elias' lips twitched as he leaned back a bit. 'You sure? I know so many things I'm sure you'd love to get your hands on..'

Voldemort's eye twitched as he abruptly changed the subject. 'Harry Potter. Your... what, exactly?'

'Just an acquaintance.'

'Right. Your acquaintance... I'll be frank with you. The boy could be a valuable player in this war. I'm sure you know that already, but let me point out to you, he could be rather useful on both sides.'

Elias stiffened up. 'I'm sure mister Potter can make his own decisions regarding whom he will stand behind in this war.'

Voldemort's eyes narrowed. 'Why so tense, Riddle?'