The End

I stared at the Winchesters, very unconvinced. "Really now?" I asked, glancing over at my baby. He was almost asleep. "I hope you know that sounds like bull to me. Sorry."

"Yeah, it would to us too," Sam nodded. "But we don't hurt kids. Even when I was soulless I let Dean take care of a shifter baby. I didn't have anything to do with it, but Dean's good with kids."

The glare from Dean and the smirk from Sam said he was the complete opposite. "We've already got a babysitter," Lucifer said before tossing up a goldfish and catching it in his mouth. "So the positions filled. Sorry boys. Buzz off now."

"Hold on, hold on," I countered. "They did save my life when I was pregnant with James. They deserve to see the end result of the sperm race."

Michael looked down at me and blinked. "Please don't ever call our son 'the end result of the sperm race' again," he said, causing me to grin slightly and kiss his cheek.

"Fine," I hummed before turning back to the Winchesters. I took little James into my arms and rocked him gently, causing him to coo quietly as he adjusted to me. "He's sleeping right now, but you can look at him. Halo might bite you if you hold him though."

Dean glanced warily at the dog. "Yeah, okay. I don't wanna hold it anyway," he muttered.

"He's not an it, he's a baby," I corrected as the little guy sneezed in his sleep. I smiled softly and gently fixed the blanket around him, simply watching my baby boy.

"What about this babysitter? Who is it again?" Sam asked curiously, pulling his eyes from James.

"My boyfriend, Adam," Lucifer said, turning his head to them. Dean's eyebrows raised. "If you didn't know I was gay by know l, you definitely don't know about yourself, you flaming bisexual you," the devil teased, licking his lips slightly. I rolled my eyes.

"Go call your boyfriend, you flaming gay you," I mocked, sitting on the coffee table before turning to Sam and Dean to explain. "He's coming over for dinner."

They nodded slightly and I glanced at Gabe and Raph. They were playing Checkers on the couch, but Gabe kept looking up and getting distracted by Sam. Raphael kept teasing him about it, causing the younger archangel to hit him in the arm constantly about it. He was in deep, man. I've never seen Gabe so smitten.

Suddenly there was an unnecessarily loud yell from the hallway. "FUCK YOU!"

"Luce, Adam isn't here yet!! Who are you yelling at?" Raphael called with his sassy ass.

"RAT!"

Halo heard that and was immediately in the hallway, wanting to find the lethal intruder and put it in the ground. Michael rolled his eyes as I picked my feet up and sat criss cross. "It's a rat," he told me, staring at me like I was ridiculous.

"It's a walking coronavirus," I said, narrowing my eyes slightly at my boyfriend.  "Go do the big, strong boyfriend thing by killing the intruder and I'll repay you with a kiss. Maybe on the lips, you don't know yet."

"And what if I don't?" Michael asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

I glared at him for daring to say something like that. "You're sleeping in the dogbed and I'm getting my cuddles from Halo. Go."

Sam and Dean were snickering to themselves on the couch as Michael went to capture the rat. Gabe and Raph had gone back to their board game, while the former went back to staring at the man across from me. Not subtle. "So, boys, you gonna stay for dinner?" I asked, glancing at them.

"Uh... Yeah. Yeah I guess," Dean replied with a slow nod. "Can we invite Cas?"

I looked to Gabe and Raphael for the answer. I had no idea who this Cas guy is, but they seemed to know a lot more about the Winchesters than I did. "He's our little brother. He's good," Gabe promised, nodding to me. I shrugged slightly and then got up.