I Wasn't Ready

I was a 21 year old girl, just able to drink and was still living my life. College was kicking my ass but I still had time to go hang out with friends, like all the students obviously. I lived alone in a small house close to the college, and I had an old blue 2008 Chevy Impala. It was basically the only thing I could afford, but it was nice. It ran good and had good mileage.

Oh yeah, my name is Angelica, but I go by Aze. That's just what people call me. Don't ask why.

Well, I was just getting home from a evening class that ended at around 7 pm. I sat down my stuff to do my homework when there was a crash in my room. Oh shit. I got up and grabbed a frying pan. All my guns, which was literally just a small pistol my dad got me before he died, were in there, so I was screwed if the intruder found it.

I slowly approached the door and quietly opened it. Inside there were four men, all extremely handsome but looking extremely confused. I held my pan at the ready and called out, "Who the hell are you??" like a dumb white bitch in a movie.

They all turned to me. The shortest one, who was still taller than me, with whiskey eyes and neck length brown hair walked over to me. "Hi, my name is Gabriel. We kind of just appeared here so if you would kindly-"

Suddenly, I was pushed against a wall by the blondie. "Where the hell are we, you little ant?!" He growled. I glared at him and kneed him between the legs before wacking him over the head with a frying pan.

"Don't touch me," I growled. While he was on the ground, the short one laughed and snickered while the one with the prettiest green eyes looked at me.

"Tell us where we are," he ordered.

"My house!" I cried. "In Macon, Georgia! Why the hell are you in my house? Who are you??"

"Well, my name is Raphael," said a black man. "These are my older brothers, Michael and Lucifer, and my little brother, Gabriel," he explained.

Those names sounded familiar. "Wait wait wait, the four archangels? Like, the one that the Sunday school teacher would print out and we would color to our liking?" I asked.

"Yes, exactly," Lucifer said, getting off the floor and rubbing his head. He was irritated, I could tell. "What the hell did you hit me with?"

"A frying pan," I replied, holding it up.

"Well, we're not exactly archangels anymore. More like advanced humans," Michael said, returning to the previous topic. So he's the one with the pretty eyes! I thought to myself. He did have pretty eyes. "We still have our wings, but we've been stripped of our powers."

"Because apparently we fight too much for Dad's liking," Gabriel butted in.

"Dad as in God," Raphael added.

I dropped my frying pan. This was a lot of information. Apparently, I had four powerless archangels in my house that really looked like they couldnt care less. "...... What the hell???" I cried.

"We just explained it," Michael said. Then he reached in his pocket and pulled out a handwritten note.

Dear Angelica,

These are my sons, Michael, Lucifer, Raphael and Gabriel. That's from oldest to youngest if you didn't know. I'm sure you did. Anyways, they fight way too much and they need to stop. So, I stripped them of their powers and cast them to Earth. Just momentarily. I just need you to watch them and make sure they don't die. I trust you. They're human, they have human emotions and needs. You're a leader and you can take care of them for me. I hope so at least.

-Sincerely
God (Chuck preferably)

I stared at the neatly written note for a moment, reading it multiple times to make sure it was right. What the hell? "This is a lot to take in, so if I pass out don't worry."

"We understand that," Raphael said, ignoring the fact that I said 'pass out'. "Just take a moment."

I did take that moment. I took several moments. Then I picked up my frying pan and put it away for usage later, along with putting the note in my pocket. This was a lot of fricking information in way too short of a time.

"Are you okay, miss?" Michael asked. The archangels followed me like puppies.

I nodded. "Aze, just Aze, and I'm fine. Great, doing swell. How about we all just go to sleep, yeah? Yeah, cool. So, I only have two bedrooms, one is mine and the other a guest. Two of you guys can make a pillow pallet and sleep on the floor while the other two bunk. That's cool," I said, distracted by the thoughts in my mind.

Michael, Raphael, and Lucifer tilted their heads. Gabriel was cool with it. "A what?"

"A pillow pallet. Like where you put a bunch of pillows and blankets on the floor to make a bed and you sleep on them? It's easy, come on," I explained, starting to the bedroom.

"How do you guys not know about those?? We made those all the time as kids!" Gabriel cried.

"That was millions of years ago, Gabriel," Lucifer said, rolling his eyes. Gabriel rolled his as well. We made a pillow pallet with all the extra blankets and pillows I owned, and then the 3 confused archangels understood.

"We called this a nest!" Raphael cried.

"Yeah, we never called it a pallet. It's a nest," Michael said. I chuckled.

"You probably called it a nest because you're advanced versions of birds," I said. They glared at me.

"Shut up," they said. Suddenly, a large bag appeared and we all jumped in surprise. There was a note here as well.

Archangel PJs

I pulled it open and tossed a pair of pajamas to all the archangels. When I turned around they were changing right there, chatting and trading clothes. I yelped a bit and turned around again, my face beet red. Do you blame me? These guys are hot as hell!! "Thanks for changing right in front of me!" I cried.

"You're welcome," Lucifer said, pulling on a shirt.

Once all the archangels were finished changing I turned. "Okay, well, good night to you. We'll go shopping tomorrow for clothes. Until then, go to sleep."

I walked out of the room and quickly changed into a sweatshirt and shorts. I fluffed up my pillow and fell on my bed, tired out from school and meeting four of God's most powerful creations.

Oh boy.

HAHA i made one somewhat like this for the hamilfams but i had to make one for my archangels!
Here's a meme

Looking fierce sweety.

-lit ass author