Mexican Food

Michael and I had been dating for a while. We were happily together and we didn't plan to end the relationship any time soon, even if he became an angel again. He promised that to me. I made him promise that to me.

On the other hand, the other three archangels were my best friends. We did almost everything together. I was never bored anymore, those three can spice up anything when they put their mind to it.

Anyway, I got home from my job at the Barnes and Noble down the road to find the boys all sitting on the couch and whispering. As soon as I walked in they stopped whispering and looked at me calmly.

"What are you four planning?" I asked, crossing my arms as I looked at them.

"Nothing!" They all said at once. Very believable.

I narrowed my eyes for a moment before just deciding "to hell with it". "Alright, well, I have enough money to take us all out to the Mexican restaurant downtown. The only one that needs to change is Lucifer. Luce, you can't go in PJ's," I chuckled. He was wearing sweatpants and a tee shirt. He groaned before getting up and going to change. Everyone else, on the other hand was dressed appropriately.

I sat down and Michael gently pressed his lips to mine. "Hey," I said after I pulled away.

"Hey," he said softly.

"What are you planning?" I asked.

"Ah ah ah," he tsked. "Nothing of your concern," he said. I pouted.

"Everything is my concern," I said. He went to speak but Gabriel cut him off.

"You two are done whispering loudly can we leave?" The youngest called.

I chuckled and got up. "Yes, Gabe. We can go," I said. I grabbed my wallet and keys and walked to the door. Lucifer came back down, dressed in a tan tee shirt, jeans, and a cobalt jacket. We all climbed into the car and I started to drive. I let the boys use the aux chord to play their favorite songs. Gabriel's was a joke, obviously. He had found it on YouTube from a guy called RaccoonEggs. It was called 'We Don't Eat Anymore' from a video called 'CS:GO in a nutshell'

By the end of the song, which was like 6 minutes long, Michael was crying with laughter. "Cause my dad bet on a-" Gabriel took a deep breath and sang in a super high pitched voice. "DISABLED-ASS HOOORRRSSSEEE! YEAAH!"

I was laughing behind the wheel, trying to focus on the road, and eventually we all calmed down. "I've got one," I said. "Play: More Than Survive by Be More Chill," I said.

Gabriel pulled it up on his phone and we started listening to it. "I'm waiting for my porno to load!" Sang Jeremy.

"Meeeee!" Gabriel cried. I had introduced him to modern slang and he used it way too much.

I chuckled as we pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant. It was a good place. I got out and smiled at my archangels. They were awesome. I saw a friend. "Hi Gavin!" I greeted. He was an old friend of mine. He smiled and waved back from his car as he pulled out. I saw him often. The archangels followed me inside and I gently took Michael's hand. He was amazing, a great boyfriend. We got a table and I sat beside Michael. In front of us were Lucifer, Raphael and then Gabriel.

"Why do I have to sit in between you two?" the healer whined.

"Awww, don't you love us, Raphy?" Gabriel teased, hugging Raphael close to his side. Raphael groaned out a "no" and Lucifer laughed.

"I'm heart broken!" He joked. I laughed softly and looked at the waitress as she came over and sweetly asked what we wanted.

"Uh, I'll take a taco salad and a Dr. Pepper," I said. I loved this place and always got that.

"Just a beef taco with lettuce, cheese, and sour cream," Lucifer added. "With a margarita on the rocks."

"Just a fish taco with lettuce. Along with a Sprite," Gabriel said. Woah! No alcohol? Holy shit. I went to say something but held my tongue so the rest could order.

"Two cheese enchiladas with beans please," Raphael ordered politely. "And a water."

"Wow, that's exciting," said the waitress. "Comes with a lemon. Think you can handle that?"

Lucifer snorted softly and Gabriel snickered. Even Michael and I had to laugh. "And I'll have some nachos with lettuce and cheese. Along with a beer. Thank you, Miss."

She nodded and walked off to get our drinks. I gently laced my fingers with Michael's as we started to talk.

"Oh yeah, Raphael, they found Samandriel," Michael said, dipping a chip in melted cheese as he said this.

"Samandriel's our littlest brother and he's been missing for at least a year," Lucifer explained when he saw my confusion. "Is he okay?"

"Yeah, he's okay," Michael said. "Barely alive, but okay. Some of the healers are caring for him. I've been keeping up with angel radio, Joshua has transferred from Head Gardener to Head Healer to take over your position, as well."

"I knew I taught him right," Raphael said. They chatted about Heaven for a little while and I tried my best to keep up with it all. I wasn't an angel, though, I didn't know the things they did. Soon, they ran out of things to talk about so I started to talk about things we all knew.

"Have you guys seen that video where the asian couple are walking and some guy comes up in a mask? Then he scares them with the mask on and they don't even react. Then he pulls off the mask and he's black and they both scream. Ever seen that?" I asked. That was possibly my favorite video on the internet.

Raphael laughed along with Gabriel. "Yes! I love that video!" Gabriel laughed as the waitress brought our drinks. "What about that one video where the asian guy flips a water bottle and then smacks this black guy as he dabs? Oh, Father, I laughed so hard."

Michael and Lucifer joined Raphael and I that time as we laughed. "Love that video!" I laughed. Michael agreed.

"I like that video where the kid is vaping and then some guy blows it away and he goes "Adam!"," Lucifer chuckled.

"That's my nickname at school," I chuckled, referring to college. I referenced that vine so much it became my nickname. Soon our food arrived and we ate and talked the whole time. Lucifer drank the hot sauce and Gabriel ate his fish taco in four bites. It was quite impressive. Michael and I finished our meals and held hands for a while, laughing at his brothers as they goofed off.

After about an hour we went home and each took short showers so that we could hang out in the living room. I was last to shower so I was braiding my hair as I got into the living room. They were all whispering, just like they were earlier. I cleared my throat and they stopped. "What are you all talking about?" I cried.

Michael stood up and gently grabbed my shoulders. "We have something to show you."

Ooooh! Cliff hanger! im sorry guys, the temptation was too great. Im almost at 500 followers so hit me up!
Heres your cursed image bitches

 Im almost at 500 followers so hit me up!Heres your cursed image bitches

This is my lock screen. its the merciless sun god. He melts his enemies minds with his infinite knowledge that is just too powerful for our weak mortal minds to understand.
-lit ass author