Cup of Water

Michael led me and the others over to a table full of food for the us. There was so much food there for so many different cultures and countries, but, man, I went straight for the macaroni and cheese. I loaded a plate with it and looked over to Adam. "You got any idea what any of this stuff is?" I asked.

Adam shook his head with a little chuckle, looking over the food once more. "No idea, Aze. I'm just eating anything that looks good," he said, looking over at me with an amused look in his eyes as he filled his plate.

"Are you pregnant too?" I joked, gaining a laugh from the nurse, before patting his shoulder and walking over to the table with the archangels. Apparently they were all talking about embarrassing moments from Gabriel's childhood because the archangel was a brilliant shade of red that could probably put a cherry to shame.

"Remember when we were playing volleyball and he ran face first into the net?" Lucifer asked, causing Michael and Raphael to laugh while Gabriel slouched down in his chair. "It was hilarious! Aze, you should've been there. It was so funny, I got a six pack from laughing at him!"

"Leave your brother alone, Luci," I chuckled softly as I looked down at him. "So, what's up with the buffet with food from every country and/or region in the entire world?" I asked, sitting down beside Michael with my bowl of mac in my hand.

The older archangel put his arm around me and smiled slightly. "Dad wasn't sure what you guys liked, so he just decided to get everything in the entire world. I tried to stop him but he said that there was no telling what you guys would want and he wanted you guys to completely enjoy your time in heaven. My father is a weird god."

"I can tell," I chuckled softly as I took a bite of food.

Adam walked over with a plate loaded with Chinese food and sat down beside Lucifer, grinning. "Dude, they have Chinese food. I'm stoked. I will eat that entire platter in five minutes."

"No Adam that's not okay," Lucifer chuckled as he put his arm around Adam and pulled him closer, kissing his cheek as well. I smiled softly. They were so good for each other, and I was really happy they met. "How'd you like the ceremony?"

"You look hot in a robe," Adam said through a mouthful of Chinese food, which made us laugh while Lucifer blushed slightly. The younger human chuckled and swallowed his food. "I'm kidding baby, it was very formal and nice and I thought that it was pretty cool to see you get your grace back."

"Thank you," Lucifer smiled, his blush fading to a slight pinkness in his cheeks.

I finished up my mac and cheese and looked at Michael. "You're basically glowing," I smiled softly. He was so happy, it was almost impossible for me to not smile at him.

He flashed his teeth in a perfect smile and wrapped his arms around me to pull me close. "I'm just so happy to be an angel again. I missed it," he said, pecking my lips in a quick kiss. I smiled back.

We spent the next four hours talking, laughing, and recalling old memories the angels had of each other. Raphael told a hilarious story about Lucifer when he fell out of a tree, cutting his face in the process, and refused to come close to any other angels because of his own embarrassment. Blushing from this, Lucifer immediately told a story of Raphael running into a glass door, which scared a baby Gabriel so much he fell flat on his butt outside the glass. It went on like this for a while, causing Adam and I to have stitches in our sides from laughing so hard, and eventually I got up to go get some water from the other side of the hall so that I could calm down.

I grabbed my cup and walked to the other side of the large room, brushing past angels and ducking under wings. The water jug was basically abandoned, since all the angels were drinking the beer and wine Balthazar brought, so I got some breathing room while I was over there. I felt a presence behind me and turned around, seeing no one. Alright, I'm not being that bitch in a scary movie. Peace out folks.

I had just started walking away when I felt someone grab my arm and yank me back. My mouth opened to yell for help, but a hand clasped over it to keep me quiet as the other arm of my caption wrapped right under my baby bump. "Shh," the angel whispered. "It'll be over soon." Hearing these words put fight into me. I bit down hard on the angel's hand but it did nothing except coat my lips in the blood of his vessel. My elbows were thrown back many times, hitting ribs and sides uselessly. I only made eye contact with a young, barely double digits angel child, who stared at me in fear and confusion. I pointed at Michael before the angel zapped me away.

The zap ended up knocking me out, and when I woke up I was tied to a chair. I struggled a little bit, testing my bonds, before looking around to see my surroundings. Once my eyes adjusted, I noticed I was in a dark room that smelled like cleaner, and from what I could see it wasn't very big. There was a small filing cabinet in the left corner closest to the door, and I don't think I even wanted to know what was inside. I was gagged, so I couldn't scream or talk or anything, and the bonds that were holding me were heavy and cold, like chains.

Taking a deep breath, I calmed myself down so that I could think properly. I tried to pray to Michael but it caused a sudden and intense pain in my mind, like a needle was being jammed into my brain. I cried out softly when this happened and stopped praying, my vision gaining spots and my head spinning. I couldn't pray, the angel that took me was keeping me from it, or something like that. That scared the hell out of me. I was truly trapped.

It was only a couple minutes before I heard footsteps coming towards my room. The door opened and let in a fresh beam of light, which blinded me temporarily. Once the spots faded from my vision, I looked at my kidnapper and breathed out softly, immediately recognizing him from stories Michael told me.

"No fucking way..."

Ah shit, here we go again
I need a distraction so I decided to actually publish. Left ya on a cliffhanger, I expect hatred. Don't worry
You get a Minecraft cursed image tho.

Plus a funny john wick picture

I'm gonna eat my hand if I dont make good grades.
-lit ass author