Christmas Morning

Christmas morning arrived way faster than I ever expected. I was cuddling with Michael, just minding my own business, when two giants flopped down on us. I screamed but Michael remained asleep.

"Morning! It's Christmas!" Gabriel laughed. Lucifer was sitting on Michael's legs.

"Morning Gabe. Morning Luce," I yawned sitting up. Michael was still snoring softly. Halo climbed on the bed and started licking at Michael's face.

Michael groaned and gently pushed at Halo. "Ugh, get off, ew," he whined, turning over into my side. Halo licked his ear and he shivered. "Okay, okay, I'm awake," he said, sitting up.

"Where's Raph?" I asked.

"He doesn't feel good, he was throwing up last night so I told him to stay in bed," Lucifer said. "He was really upset."

"Well that's heartbreaking. Alright boys, we're gonna go downstairs, get our presents, bring them back upstairs to Raph and still have Christmas with him, deal?" I said. They nodded and we all got up. The boys went downstairs and I checked on Raph.

"Hey man, you okay?" I asked as I saw him curled up. I felt his forehead. Fever.

"No, I wanna die," Raphael groaned. "I don't even get to spend Christmas with you, I have to lay here while you guys have fun," he mumbled.

"No you don't," I smiled. "I'll give you something to settle your stomach a little and we'll bring Christmas to you. Did you really think we could leave out our favorite doctor?" I chuckled.

"You'd do that?" He asked.

"Of course, Raph. I know how excited you angels were to spend Christmas together and you being sick isn't gonna take that away," I promised. Then I walked to my bathroom and got him some stomach medicine. He took it without a problem.

A soft scream broke out and Lucifer and Gabriel laughed. "Do I even want to know?" I joked, smiling at Raph.

"It's just a spider, Michael!"

"FUCKING HELL STOP!! LUCIFER I WILL SEND A GODDAMN CLOWN ON YOUR ASS!"

"You wouldn't! AH FUCK YOU!"

There was a crash and then laughing from the boys and loud barking from Halo. I was sitting on the bed with Raphael, comforting the sick angel while I chuckled. "They can't be left alone for too long it seems," I smiled. He smiled as well.

Soon enough they came in with the presents. Raph smiled softly at his brothers. "You guys didn't have to do this."

"Yes we did, lil bro," Lucifer smiled, putting his arm gently around Raphael.

We all spent the rest of the day opening presents and enjoying ourselves. I thought Lucifer was literally going to kill Gabriel when he got him a box with a very creepy looking clown doll in it. He glared at Gabriel and the youngest archangel hid behind me. I chuckled and ruffled his hair. Michael had gotten me a lovely necklace that had my birthstone, an emerald, in it. Honestly, it almost made me cry. I had gotten him a metal chain bracelet with a metal plate that said "love, me". That was what I said all the time when I texted from someone else's phone. It was how he knew it was me. Gabriel got a giant jar of skittles, and Lucifer actually got a cool blade Raph and I saw and it reminded us of him. I had gotten Raph a whole bunch of books I knew he would love.

When Raphael got sick we let him lay down and rest. He begged for Michael to stay, so Lucifer, Gabriel and I walked downstairs and binge watched a bunch of Christmas movies. By a bunch I mean like 7. I had made us some grilled cheeses for lunch and took some soup up to Raphael for him to eat.

We ended the day by all falling asleep on the couch. My head was on Lucifer's stomach while his wing wrapped around me. Gabriel was on the other end of the couch. His legs were tangled into mine and his wings were wrapped around himself like a blanket. I turned and pressed my head into Lucifer's stomach as I slept. This was family.

And I wouldn't change it for the world.

Sorry its so short guys, I was just trying to get this out. I totally forgot about this story tbh. I'm sorry anyways! I'll try to make the next chapter le best. and my cursed image isnt loading oof sorry guys!
-lit ass author