Forever

The blonde's eyes followed the red haired woman's every action at every corner of her house. Taeyeon is sitting on the rug in her living room, arms crossed on her chest, pouting cutely as her forehead furrowed. The normal sight you'll see to Kim Taeyeon whenever she's sulking.

Tiffany turned to look at her. She giggled to the sulking kid.

"Fine. How about take a shower first then we'll build the Christmas tree together?" Tiffany bribed. Taeyeon's face automatically lit up. She quickly dashed off to take a shower. Tiffany shook her head, chuckling quietly.

Taeyeon wants to build the Christmas tree with her but she insisted to do it some other time. Taeyeon wants to do it as soon as possible but Tiffany wouldn't let her so she sulked all day on the rug. And when Tiffany finally agreed, she quickly did her task so she could build the tree.

Taeyeon came from her room, half running to the living room. Tiffany looked up. She shook her head in disapproval.

"Taetae, brush your hair." Tiffany said sternly whilst Taeyeon just pouted.

"Aish! Go get the comb, I'll help you brush your hair." Tiffany patted her butt. Taeyeon quickly complied.

She sat on the couch beside Tiffany after handing her the comb. Tiffany took it and begin to brush Taeyeon's blonde hair.

"Seriously, what did I signed up to? The last time I checked, I'm in a relationship with this fine woman. Why did I turned to a babysitter of this stubborn kid?" Tiffany shook her head teasingly. Taeyeon pouted, misunderstanding Tiffany's statement, she became worried.

"Have you had enough of me, Pani?" She pouted. "I'm sorry. Are you tired of me now? I'll act better, please don't leave me. I'm sorry." The blonde hanged her head low.

"What are you saying, Taeyeon-ah? I'm not tired of you and will never be." She kissed Taeyeon's shoulder. "Hey, baby. Look at me." Tiffany turned Taeyeon's head using her fingers. She smiled warmly seeing the cute pout from her sulky girlfriend.

"Why are you so sulky this past few days, Taetae? And why are you so sensitive?" She fixed the blonde's bangs.

"I don't know." Taeyeon pouted. "I just... I miss you, Pani." Taeyeon hugged her waist.

It's true tho. Taeyeon did miss her. Tiffany had been busy the past few days. She's either doing her schoolworks or hanging out with her friends. They barely meet each other since Taeyeon hangs out with her family as well. Leaving them to talk only at midnight through phone calls, when they're eyes are heavy enough to pull them in a deep slumber.

"Awww. I miss you more my big baby girl." Tiffany peck her lips. "I'm sorry. Did I neglected you these past few days?" She asked worriedly.

"You did." Taeyeon sulked. She unwrapped her arms around Tiffany, she crossed it on her chest instead. Sulking yet again.

"I'm sorry, boo. I got carried away. I promise it won't happen again. Forgive me?" The red haired cutely pleaded. Taeyeon nod her head before leaning in for a soft kiss.

"Now, stop being whinny and let's build your Christmas tree." Tiffany patted her thigh before standing up. She was about to walk near the box of Christmas tree when a hand prevented her from doing so.

She looked down to see Taeyeon staring at her with her adorable puppy eyes.

"Am I really sulky and whinny these days?" The midget cutely asked.

Tiffany chuckled. "Yes, you are. So sulky and whinny, stingy grandma." She teased her.

Taeyeon pouted. Her hand slide down from her hold on Tiffany's arm. She hanged her head low.