Chaos

Warning: Explicit words ahead! ⚠ Read responsibly.

-

The honking of a certain car gave adrenaline rush to Tiffany. She quickly grab her purse and her heels. Taeyeon honk her car again making the latter have a really hard time wearing her heels.

Taeyeon got out of her car when she saw Tiffany. She opened the shotgun's door for her. The latter thanked her.

Awkward silence took over the two women. Taeyeon's eyes were fixed on the road. Tiffany's attention on the other hand is focused outside the window.

Taeyeon cleared her throat, "Uhm. We're near. Are you okay?"

"Huh? Y-yes. I'm okay." Tiffany stutter her words. She was startled by the sudden question.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No?" Now that you asked, you reminded me that I'm mad at you. Why did I even agreed to go with you?

Taeyeon unlocked her house and coaxed Tiffany to get inside. Tiffany is in awe when she saw Taeyeon's house. Its perfectly beautiful outside and its even majestic inside. The interior design is wonderful, the furnitures looks no joke. She knows that all of these are expensive. Taeyeon is filthy rich.

Taeyeon let her sit on her luxurious looking couch while the blonde get their drinks.

"Her house feels so warm and cozy." - Tiffany thought.

Tiffany's eyes are rolling upside down, looking here and there ever since they entered Taeyeon's garage. She saw two more cars when Taeyeon parked her white Mercedes in between those two. It was her first time to see the red Porsche, and the black and yellow Lamborghini. Does Taeyeon owned those cars too?

Tiffany still can't believe that she's in a very luxurious looking house with those luxurious cars sitting on its garage. Taeyeon is freaking rich!

"I will be lost in this big ass house if you left me alone here. Isn't she lonely? How can someone live alone in this huge kind of house? Wait. Wtf! We're alone here? No no no! Stop thinking that, Tiffany! You're just here to help her. Gosh! But this couch feels comfy. I wouldn't mind getting laid here. Fuck! What am I thinking? Why is it getting hot here? Shit!" - Tiffany thought.

"Here. Drink up first before we head to look at my paintings." Taeyeon offered her a drink. She don't have maids?

"Thanks." Tiffany drunk it so fast. She finished the drink within seconds. Not caring of the blonde's weird look at her. She just want to get rid of the hot feeling building inside of her.

"I guess you've been thirsty? Uh... Are you good now? Shall we look at my paintings already?" Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly.

"Yeah. Let's go." Tiffany sharply stood up almost bumping Taeyeon's head with hers.

"Why is she acting so strange?" - Taeyeon thought.

The blonde lead the way upstairs. Walking pass the doors on the left corridor. They entered a room at the corner and various types of paintings greeted them.

"What the fuck, Tae? Are you serious? These are your paintings?" Tiffany was so amazed by the blonde's works. They are all beautiful.

"I know. They are not good enough that's why I'm asking for your help." Taeyeon hanged her head low. Feeling disappointed to her self.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No. I'm sorry, I'm not that good." Taeyeon sadly stated. So much for impressing Tiffany.