Art Gallery

The whole week after that was spent by Tiffany going home earlier than usual. She was getting grumpier as days goes by from the lackness of time she's spending with Taeyeon.

She's been helping her friends to find Jessica's ex and get that proper closure she aimed to have. She couldn't say no because it was her bestfriend she's helping even though, she's cursing her at the back of her mind for not having a quality time with Taeyeon. Don't get it wrong, she loves Jessica. She's like a sister to her but not having a quality time with the love of your life will definitely make you cuss.

The four ladies had been to every places that Jessica's ex might be in. They even go to Jeonju in the middle of the night just to see an abandoned house of Jessica's ex.

Jessica had been crying every night. She's losing the slightest hope she was holding on just to see that someone. Every night, the girls will hear her sobs and couldn't do anything but to be there for her and calm her down despite of being worried to the latter.

Taeyeon on the other hand is missing Tiffany so bad. But she perfectly understand her so she just let her be. Instead, she focused her attention on her paintings for the upcoming Grand Opening of her own art gallery whilst waiting for the latter. She will always put her phone near her so she could hear it, just in case Tiffany text her.

---

"Yah! Will you stop doing that?" Sooyoung complained to the grumpy Tiffany.

They are currently eating at Tiffany's dinning room, and the latter had been making incoherent noises by snapping her fork or her spoon on her plate. She's sulking for not having much time to spend with Taeyeon. She became grumpier when her friends confiscated her phone because as they said, she's been staring at it the whole day.

"Give me back my phone!" She retorted to the tall lady.

"No."

Hearing the answer, she walked away from her friends. She fished out her keys. Planning to go to Taeyeon's house.

"Where are you going?" Jessica asked from the back.

"Somewhere." She nonchalantly said.

"And where is that?"

"To where my heart wants to be." She seriously said this time. She just want to know how was Taeyeon's preparation for her Art Gallery doing, or just simply ease the stress away from her because she knows how stress Taeyeon might be at this moment, and she doesn't want to do anything but to just be there for her like how she knows Taeyeon would do.

"So that's it? You're being grumpy because of that?" Sooyoung bitterly stated.

"You don't understand."

"Make me. Because this is not you Tiffany. I haven't seen you like this before. You're practically all over him." Sooyoung crossed her arms above her chest whilst the two other ladies are just watching them. She said 'him' because they still don't know that it's a girl that Tiffany's dating now.

"Its because I'm serious this time. My past relationships are just for fun. For me not to be bored. You saw it, I'm changing boyfriends for every months before. But now, I found the right one. I wanna be with her as long as she wants me to. She's the one and I'm in love with her... so bad." Tiffany's eyes softened. She's missing Taeyeon so much.

"Wait... Are you saying--" Tiffany cutted Jessica and quickly said,

"Yes. She's a woman. A lovely woman."

"You're dating a girl now?!" Sooyoung shouted out of surprise. They all know that Tiffany is a straight gal. She openly disapproved this kind of relationship. So, who would thought that their homophobic friend will turn a gay herself?