Aftermath

Its been two weeks of torture for the both girls since the fight at Taeyeon's backyard. Taeyeon badly wants to approach Tiffany and apologize to her but whenever she sees Tiffany, it reminds her of how cruel Tiffany was. So she restrain herself to crawl back to her.

"I shouldn't let them be attach to me. I don't want to risk on that game again. We better off this way." - Taeyeon thought.

The usual cheerful and energetic Tiffany was never seen after that. Her smile never reach her eyes anymore. She never hangout with anyone. She live her two weeks attending school and then going back to home immediately after her class. She's just like a robot dragging her body to do this and that. The lost of weight didn't go unnoticed to everyone. She barely eat and sleep. She misses Taeyeon so bad.

Tiffany dragged her feet on a queue of foods in their canteen. She's planning to eat salad and sandwich. She haven't eaten anything since yesterday and she's starting to lose energy.

After buying her foods, Tiffany looked for a table. She saw a vacant one on the corner and without a second thought, she immediately made her way to it.

She was peacefully eating when a very familiar laughter rang on her ears. She can't help but turn her head to the direction of it and saw Taeyeon with her friends laughing their ass off. Probably because of Yuri's silly antics.

She also noticed the brunette woman sitting beside Taeyeon. The brunette is laughing with them. She looks kind and innocent. By the looks of it, she does look like Taeyeon's lil' sister. Taeyeon's action around her just confirmed it.

"Why didn't I listen to Taeyeon when she said that Ji Eun's not a threat? Why didn't I trust her when she assured me not to worry because she's single? Why didn't I saw this? Why just now?" - Tiffany thought.

"Hey, sweetie." Siwon popped out of nowhere and sat in front of her.

"Are you on a diet?" Tiffany just stared at him blankly.

"You eat a little amount of food and you look thin now." Siwon worriedly said. Oh how much she wish it was Taeyeon's concern eyes that's staring at her. She miss the attentive Taeyeon so bad.

Tiffany stood up and walk away without sparing him a glance. She lost the smallest appetite she had found for the day or maybe, weeks.

"Hey. Are you ignoring me? What did I do wrong?" Siwon held her hand to stop her from walking. He pulled her to face him.

"You did nothing wrong."

"Then why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm just... tired."

"Why are you exhausting yourself? I'll drive you home later okay?" Siwon softly stated. He look so determined to drive her home. Tiffany heaved a sigh and hesitantly nodded.

Siwon wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She was too exhausted to complain at him. So, she let him be.

Reaching her classroom, Siwon waved his hand before walking away. Before Tiffany could enter her class, she saw Yuri accidentally bumped into Siwon. She planned to just shrugged it off when she saw Taeyeon glaring at her.

Tiffany's tired eyes looked softly at Taeyeon's cold ones. Tiffany smiled bitterly. She knows that Taeyeon might be still mad at her. She understand that it's her fault. Taeyeon is a fragile. You need to take a really good care of her but she messed up because she let her emotions consume her. So she planned to approach the blonde and apologize to her after class. She had enough. She misses Taeyeon so much.

Tiffany gathered her things after hearing the dismissal. She's perfectly aware that Siwon is waiting for her outside but she planned to apologize to Taeyeon first. After gathering all of her stuffs, she turned behind her only to be disappointed when Taeyeon's not on her chair anymore. She saw Taeyeon already walked away with her friends. Tiffany slumped her shoulders. She hanged her head low.