Beautiful

Tiffany entered her classroom almost late. She hurriedly settled down on her chair. At the same time, their professor just came and started the lesson.

"Since we're just starting the school year, we will do this activity with partners. You need to determine the personality of your said partner. What are her hobbies, her taste and style. But in order to do that, you need to stick with your partner all day." Their professor discuss the so called activity.

"That's sucks! Why must he make us do such thing? Out of all activities why this? I hate talking to people!" - Taeyeon thought.

"Even at weekends?" One of their classmates ask.

"Of course not. You still have your weekends with you."

"Oh yes! We should! Gosh! This is suffocating!" - Taeyeon thought.

"As I was saying, you'll stick with your partners until dismissal for 1 month. So, next month I'm expecting your activities in my desk. Am I making myself clear?" the students all together answered, "Clear".

"Okay now, lets give you your partners. Kang Seulgi and Kim Yerim, Do Kyungsoo and Park Chanyeol, Lee Donghae and Kim Heechul, Lee Sunkyu and Choi Summer, Kwon Yuri and Seo Juhyun, Hwang Stephanie and Kim Taeyeon..." The professor proceed but Taeyeon can't hear him anymore. She's still shocked knowing that the girl she avoided the most is her partner.

"How can I avoid her now?" - Taeyeon thought.

Tiffany on the other hand is shocked as well. She have mix feelings like, disappointed but excited, happy but angry, nervous but calm and most of all, her heart is beating so fast again.

"Why are you beating so fast again? Stop! Its just Taeyeon! But, is it real? Taeyeon is my partner? We have to stick together for the whole day? Ottoke?" - Tiffany thought.

"Please sit down beside your respective partners. Thank you." The professor said again.

Tiffany hesitantly stood up then look at Taeyeon. The blonde is just staring blankly at her. She reluctantly walk to Taeyeon's direction and sit beside her.

Tiffany glanced at Taeyeon and the blonde seems calm but her eyes looks dangerous.

"Stop staring" Taeyeon said without looking at her. Tiffany quickly look away, her cheeks turning red being caught red hand.

"Shit" - Tiffany thought

"Who said I'm staring at you? Duh!" Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"I don't need no one to tell me that you've been staring at me. I know I'm beautiful but please don't be too obvious." Taeyeon cockily said, smirking to Tiffany.

"Huh! You're so confident huh? You're not even attractive! Eww!" The red haired woman crossed her arms on her chest.

"Says the one who's been staring at me."

"I told you I'm not staring at you!" Tiffany couldn't control but to raise her voice. The blonde is being stubborn and she's just too embarrassed to admit it.

"I'm not even aware that I'm staring at her. Ugh! She's so annoying!" - Tiffany thought.

"Any problem there, Ms. Hwang?" Mr. Choi, their professor asked.

"I'm sorry, no sir." The red haired woman bowed to Mr. Choi, feeling more embarrassed.

She glared at the blonde when she heard her giggle. "You planned this huh?" - Tiffany thought.

"Its okay just tone down your voice a bit. I'll be leaving anyway." Mr. Choi said.

"Its fine, Loud Hwang. I know you're attracted to my beauty. Ohmygosh! You have a crush on me?" Taeyeon put her "surprise" look, covering her mouth using her hand.

"I don't have a crush on you! I'm more beautiful than you! Why would I be attracted to an annoying jerk like you?"

"She's so annoying! I hate her now! She's not even beautiful! Or uhm.. Maybe? Just a bit? No! She's not!" - Tiffany thought.

"You? Beautiful? Hahaha!" Taeyeon laughed mockingly to Tiffany. "In which part? I haven't seen a beautiful pig before." The blonde laughed louder, pissing Tiffany even more.

"I'm not a pig! I hate you! I hate you!" Tiffany repeatedly hit the blonde's arm using her book.

"Ow! Ow! Ouch! Stop. Stop!" The blonde hold Tiffany's arm, their faces just inches a part.

Tiffany widen her eyes, her cheeks turning red and her heart is beating so fast again.

Taeyeon move her face closer to hers. The blonde is smirking now. She's enjoying the red haired woman's reaction.

"You look stunned, baby. You really have a crush on me." Taeyeon barely whispered.

That seems to awake Tiffany from her trance. She quickly backed away, snatching her arms from Taeyeon.

"I don't have a crush on you, neither did I like you. You're cocky, jerk and annoying bitch. How dare you call me pig huh?! I hate you!" Tiffany stood up, quickly walking away.

Taeyeon sighed looking at Tiffany who's walking out.

"I haven't seen a beautiful pig before 'cause I just saw you now. You're not a pig tho. You're stunningly gorgeous. If Yuri is not head over heels for you." - Taeyeon though.

***

Congratulations to Kim Taeyeon - Four Seasons for winning Artist of the Year - Mar 2019 at the 9th Gaon Chart Music Awards! 🏆👑

Have you watch her performance yet? She's so beautiful! Congrats again bby Tae ❤ keep supporting our queens. ❤

Thank you so much! 🇺🇸
Maraming salamat! 🇵🇭