Wistful

Its a blissful weekend for the girls. They had a lot of fun spending time with each other. They spent most of the days in shopping. Buying this and that.

When Saturday night kicked in, they're all at Tiffany's living room. Watching Netflix, trying to chill. After a whole tiring day of shopping, they are now catching up some events that hasn't opened up, while watching.

Tiffany is currently laying on her couch, using Sooyoung's lap as a pillow. Whilst Jessica and Yoona are doing the same at the other couch. As an Ice Princess she was, Jessica is the one who's using Yoona's lap as a pillow.

"When are you planning to start looking for her, Jessica?" Sooyoung spoke when the movie their watching has reached the ending part.

"I don't know. Haven't planned it yet." Jessica replied lazily, eyes still glued on the movie.

"How long will you be staying here?" Tiffany asked while looking to her phone, waiting for a certain someone's text message.

"Depends." Jessica shifted, trying to get a much comfortable position.

"Depends on what?"

"On how long will you look at your phone." Annoyed, Sooyoung tried to snatch her phone but Tiffany is quick enough to prevent the attack. She pocketed her phone, not wanting it to be confiscated.

"Seriously, depends on?" Tiffany rolled her eyes. Impatiently waiting for an answer.

"I'm so sick of waiting already. I've been waiting for Taeyeon's text message all day and then they will make me wait too? Geeez." - Tiffany thought.

"On Jessica unnie. You're probably aware that she's trying to get into her ex again right? Such a pity." Yoona teases her unnie whilst the latter didn't reacted even a bit.

"Who's ex?"

"Bitch, its the chick she left before. I thought you know this?" Sooyoung slide her body down making Tiffany lay her head to the tall woman's tummy.

"The owner of that jersey jacket? What's written at the back again?" Tiffany laughed, enjoying the interrogation their doing to Jessica.

"Kim 22!!" The three ladies shouted all together at the same time. They all burst out laughing after that. Jessica can't help but to chuckle at their silly antics.

"Yah! Stop!" Jessica pouted to her friends.

"Awww. Our poor Jessica. Still hoping to see your Jung 22?" Sooyoung teases more making the other girls laugh their asses off.

"So what? I just want to get back my jacket okay?"

"The jacket or her?" Sooyoung smirks.

"The jacket!"

"Then her jacket will still stay with you? For what? To reminisce the good times?" Jessica glared to the tall woman emphasizing the 'good times'. She's starting to get piss.

"Of course not! I'll return it back okay? That'll serve as our closure." Jessica get up and sit down. Yoona's continuously sliding down, dying again in laughter with Tiffany who's now on the rug.

"What's so funny, bitches? I'm just trying to get the proper closure, duh!" Jessica crossed her arms above her chest.

"I will believe you if I was not your best friend since diapers." Tiffany said between her laughter.

"Maybe you should stop being "Ms. Know it all" then." Jessica quoted, clearly annoyed.

Hearing this, Tiffany tried to calm down from her laughter. She sat on the rug while facing Jessica.