Winter Escapade

Taeyeon and Tiffany are sitting side by side, while Hayeon and Ji Eun are sitting in front of them. They are currently in a restaurant and they had ordered their meals already.

Despite of having Taeyeon, Hayeon and Ji Eun with her, Tiffany still can't help but to feel nervous. She's fidgeting in her seat. Looking around like a mad woman.

A soft, gentle, but firm hand held her causing her to startled but relaxed after a few seconds, realizing whose hand it was. She heaved a sigh.

"Don't be nervous. I'm here." Taeyeon whispered to her reassuringly. She pouted to the blonde before heaving another deep sigh then nodded.

"You don't need to be so nervous, Fany unnie. I'm sure our mom and dad will like you. Anyway, they like you already even before this." Hayeon chuckled. It's a new sight for her to see her Fany unnie to be this nervous. She had known her for months and the Tiffany Hwang she knew is so confident and very organized. Not this Tiffany in front of her, nervous and disoriented like as if she's not in herself. Well, maybe it's really different. The nerve wrecking event as you're about to meet the parents of your girlfriend is hella crazy!

"I've met them, unnie. They are good people. There's nothing special to me but they still accepted me and helped me. They treated me like a family." Ji Eun smiled to Tiffany. Like Hayeon, it's a sight she never saw before. It's cute tho.

"That's not true, IU. You're special. You're beautiful, talented and smart. And we're glad to help you." Taeyeon said with a gentle voice. Ji Eun smiled to her after mouthing 'thank you'. Taeyeon nodded before turning to Tiffany.

"And you, baby. I'm sure they will love you. No need to be this nervous. Just be yourself okay? Act normal." Taeyeon squeezed her hand. Tiffany pouted.

"How do I look, Taetae?" She worriedly asked. She's been asking this question for a while now.

Taeyeon grinned. "You're perfect, babe." She sincerely stated. Tiffany smiled to that. "Here it comes! My favorite smile." Taeyeon smiled widely showing her adorable chin dimple.

"But... What if they won't like me?" She pouted.

"Then I won't like them back." Taeyeon joked which received a lightly slapped on her arm from Tiffany, protesting.

"Yah! It's your parents. You can't do that." She furrowed her forehead. The two young ladies chuckled in front of them. It's really a cute sight.

"Don't worry, I will disowned her if she do that." A deep manly voice came from their back. Taeyeon and Tiffany on reflex turned to see the two men and a woman standing from behind of them. The older man is smiling kindly but his presence screams authority and power. The woman is also smiling, showing her adorable chin dimple. Taeyeon clearly got that from her. While the younger man is smirking annoyingly to Taeyeon.

Tiffany gulped, feeling another waves of nervousness.

"Dad!" Taeyeon protested. The older man chuckled before walking near his daughter. He engulfed her in a fit tight hug.

"I'm glad you finally let us meet her. She's really beautiful." Her dad whispered to her. She hugged him back while patting his shoulder. "She's your new daughter after all." She whispered back.

He chuckled softly. "Another daughter again? You're new sister?" He whispered, teasing her.

"No way! She'll be my wife." She said, determined.

"Aish! This two. Secretive as ever." Her mom shook her head. "Move. I want to hug my Taetae too." She lightly shove her husband's shoulder to break them apart.