Console

The blonde woke up from the bright sunlight that passed through her windows. She forgot to close the curtain last night. She turned on her side to see the woman of her life.

Taeyeon smiled seeing the sleeping brunette beside her. Tiffany is hugging her tight with her left leg wrapped up to Taeyeon's waist. She's like a koala. Her whole body is pressed up against the blonde's.

Taeyeon stared at her and couldn't be more blessed for having the chance to love this lady. This lovely lady that captured her heart.

Taeyeon hugged her under the sheets only to realise that they are both naked. Memories of last night's session flashback through her mind. She grinned widely like a fool knowing that Tiffany is her's fully.

"What's with you being creepy, smiling like that?" Taeyeon was startled by the melodious husky voice of her girlfriend. Instead of answering, she just smiled cutely showing her chin dimple. Tiffany couldn't ignore that so she smiled her eyesmile.

"Good morning, beautiful." Taeyeon greeted before pecking her girlfriend's lips. Tiffany pretended to grimaced in disgust. She playfully pulled away.

"Your morning breath gross." Taeyeon pouted cutely. She leaned forward to kiss the red haired again but Tiffany playfully pulled away her head yet again.

"Yah! I just want a kiss." Taeyeon whined.

"Brush your teeth first." Tiffany played hard to get.

"Oh come on. You didn't even brush your teeth as well but I'm willing to kiss you despite of your deadly morning breath." Taeyeon dramatically said whilst Tiffany lightly slapped her chest in disapproval. The blonde laughed at her before pecking her lips quickly.

"Assa!" She pumped her fist in victory. Tiffany giggles to her dorkiness before leaning in for a kiss. Taeyeon immediately complied as they kiss in pure love and passion.

"Morning, boo." Tiffany finally greeted her back with a beautiful smile.

"You're so beautiful, babe. I can wake up everyday with that beautiful smile." Taeyeon rubbed their nose as they both smiled at each other.

"I love you." Tiffany said wholeheartedly.

"I love you more, baby." Taeyeon peck her nose whilst Tiffany scrunched her nose cutely like how Taeyeon usually do whenever she kisses her nose. The blonde giggles as she see her own doings being done by her girlfriend.

Tiffany almost jumped as she felt the blonde's hand squeezing her butt. "Yah!" she protested.

"This is my favorite, babe. And this" Taeyeon also grabbed her breast. Tiffany slapped her arm and glared to the laughing byun.

"You're so pervert." Tiffany pouted as Taeyeon kissed her.

"I can't help it. My girlfriend is hot." Taeyeon buried her face on the crook of Tiffany's neck. She licked the mark she left last night. Feeling proud to her mouth for doing such a beautiful art.

"Tae, I still need to go home." Tiffany moaned as Taeyeon started to suck a certain spot on her neck. The blonde licked it before pulling away.

"Fine. But you'll eat with me first." Taeyeon pouted. She tightened her hug as if not wanting to allow the latter to go home.

"Sure. Shall we go up now?" Tiffany tried to free herself from Taeyeon's hold but the blonde wouldn't let her.

"Why?" Taeyeon whined.

"We still need to take a shower then eat before I go home. And I want you to cook for our lunch." Tiffany demanded. She miss Taeyeon's cooking so much.