Masterpiece

"Of all places, why here? Of all people why you?" Jessica's eyes started to water. She can't believe that the person she's been looking for a week now is here, right in front of her.

"Please just get out." Hayeon calmly asked her. Tiffany is staring at them. Completely confuse.

"I just wanted to talk."

"No. There's nothing to talk. Get out." Hayeon glared at her. She is so mad to Jessica.

"Please, Hayeon-ah?" Jessica pleaded in between her sobs.

It makes Tiffany feel hurt. She turned to look at Hayeon. The young lady is fuming in anger. Trying to chase away her best friend.

"Hayeonnie, please just let her?" The red haired also pleaded her.

"You don't know what you were asking, unnie."

"What?"

"Tiffany, let's go." Taeyeon pulled her girlfriend but Tiffany didn't budge. She wouldn't let her best friend alone. Jessica needs her.

"Tiffany." Taeyeon sternly said her name. It made her feel scared, it's the first time Taeyeon used that tone to her. But she's still determine to help her friend.

"Tae, Jessica needs me. Please?" She held Taeyeon's hand whilst pleading her girlfriend.

"I need you too!" Couldn't control it anymore, Taeyeon raised her voice. The people inside the building couldn't hear them because of the increasing volume of music. It seems like the DJ knows that there's something going on around the girls.

"Taeyeon please?" Jessica pleaded her. Taeyeon closed her eyes tightly. Its been awhile since she heard that voice.

"What for, Jessica? What do you need now? Huh?!" Taeyeon shouted to her. Tiffany stood there, confuse. Looking back and forth to her girlfriend and her best friend.

"I just wanted to talk to you. I wanted to explain my side. Please, Taeyeon?" Tiffany was completely taken aback.

Why is Jessica pleading her Taetae? Why she needs to explain her side to her? It can't be right? Taeyeon is Jessica's ex?

"There's nothing to explain, Jessica. We're done long ago. I'm sorry but I've moved on." The blonde coldly spoke to the crying woman in front of them.

"I don't care! Please, I need you!" Jessica shouted. She kneel down, desperate to get Taeyeon back. Tiffany covered her mouth. She didn't expect that from her best friend. She teared up. She have mixture of emotions. She's very confuse right now.

Taeyeon saw Tiffany's reaction. She don't want to see her girlfriend like this. She scooted closer to Tiffany, wrapping her arms around the latter's waist.

"Pani-ah. Please listen to me? I love you." Taeyeon leaned her face to Tiffany's side and whispered sweetly. Tiffany didn't react, still dazed and confused from the information she heard.

"Tiffany? You're in love with Tiffany? With my best friend?" Jessica couldn't believe her eyes. Taeyeon is Tiffany's girlfriend?

"I'm deeply in love with her. So, please? Just move on, Sica. I don't love you anymore." Taeyeon tried pull Tiffany but the latter pried her hand from Taeyeon. Her action made Taeyeon worry. She's scared that she might lose Tiffany.

"Pani?" She called her softly. Tiffany looked at her blankly.

"Can I just take my friends home?" Tiffany said without any emotion. The red haired pulled her friends out without waiting to her girlfriend's response. Jessica is trying to free herself but couldn't. Sooyoung is holding her tightly.