The Sun Signs Aries

Aries
March 21-April 19
This sign is in the beginning of the cycle and it sees itself as first and foremost because of it. These signs have the Cardinal quality and the Fire element making it a passionate and driven person. Each sign has counter part and Aries is no different, despite its boisterous personality, this sign can be quite sheepish. The gentle ewe can be caused by countering houses or moon signs making it docile naturally or by a traumatic event in early childhood. The brave ram will be very obvious as soon as it moves and if they really fit the bill you can see that they actually look like an Aries.

An Aries will have a red tint to their skin because they are either hot all the time or they are getting sun burnt sometimes it's both. Their faces will resemble the Aries symbol in some way whether it's a narrow nose or eye brows close together. They are doused in masculine energy thanks to Mars their men look like men and their women... hopefully they can make it work and with that Aries energy they probably can. Aries is one of the few stereotypical "big" signs whether it's muscle, personality, or fat they're hard to miss, unless they're the ewe the power is diminished.

Thanks to Fire they naturally draw people warming their followers up Aries can inspire others to take action. The Cardinal quality takes over here helping Aries push and make it happen as quickly as possible they break down barriers with ease. The Aries can be found where ever there is a frontier and they have a small army behind them ready to help. Aries have a charismatic charm that they usually know is there and they know how to use it to make people see there side. The Aries are very self aware of their strengths and weaknesses you have to be to get as far as they do. The Aries seldom fail if they're hurt in the process they will stop everything and heal up before doing the same exact thing again. An Aries is like a construction and demolition crew in almost every part of their lives breaking down and building up to suit their needs. A ewe however in comparison has a hard time getting anywhere more like an amateur ice skating giraffe in comparison to the ram. They don't fully understand their abilities either because they lack security or they feel vulnerable in some way making them unwilling to go and risk their neck. Most ewe will eventually understand that they have these abilities and they can be used to make their lives easier.

Because Aries is the first sign in the cycle it is very immature and will look inward and make sure it's happy before concerning itself with others. They have a hard time being focused while they have drive and passion they don't have focus like Fixed qualities. An Aries also focuses more on worldly things instead of things beyond them because of the first sign thing. They contrast Pisces completely and it can be hard for these rams to deal with this when they sit on the cusp. The Aries are incredibly rock headed, probably from bashing them into walls, making it hard to teach them new things and once again making it hard for them to look beyond themselves.

The Aries enjoy being in places where they feel important and hate to be mocked, even if they're the only ones who think they have been. They enjoy being pampered and having people take care of them while they go on their crusades, that you don't understand at times. They are often homeowners and very capable of staying alive or the reverse in that they are self destructive almost being impossible to be around because of their thick skulls. They enjoy the outdoors and are one of the signs I would expect to be farming out there in the country where they run the show with no competition, not they can't enjoy some. These signs often deal with headaches, fevers, and feelings of extreme stress from the projects they take and are accident prone because of their brash personality from a broken bone to poison oak. These signs are also dreamers of the good life if you can provide that they will love you and you'll love that they love you. When knocked down an Aries will require full recovery no matter what happened they need to feel 100% or they'll stay down. Allowing these Aries signs to dream is also key don't push them back a young Aries will become too docile and sad an older Aries will attack you.

Personally I love this sign when it comes to business or travel they're my best pals. They always see things different and I can trust that they will lead me to somewhere new and rewarding for me. I knew an Aries who was close to the cusp he was a bit messed up towards the end of our relationship, though I don't judge other Aries/ Pisces based on it. I've known plenty of ewes and plenty of rams they've all been great fun for, watching them get sad is terrible though. My best advice for personal growth would be to allow other things influence you and hearing the other person's side of the story and not to be so self focused.