The Sun Signs Cancer

Cancer

June 22-July 22

The people of this sign are often found home surrounded in their own things that hold a powerful bond to them that we, as visitors, would see as just kinick knacks. The people of Cancer at their best are good caretakers and feel deep extreme love for their family as well as those who take care of them. These are the fourth sign in the zodiac the last of the child like signs. They are water signs which means that they feel very deeply while having an ability to drain and erode you away they often don't mean to do this because most water signs genuinely care. They are cardinal signs which means they like to get these going they are invigorating to be around with a drive that we can't understand but wish we had.

The symbol of Cancer, the crab, is not only a representation of their personality but their appearance as well as the way they carry themselves. Many Cancerians have a wobble to their walk and seem to walk with a plan not to fall down which they seem to do too often as they can be accident prone. They have smaller eyes than a regular person and will often have a very broad or thick way about them their arms or forehead most often. Cancerians are also known to be very pretty in the moonlight, though I can't say, and very plain in the daytime their lives are very connected to the moon and her phases as well.

The crab once again comes in play these signs are very clingy to things they feel they own not willing to let and go but if they do you'll have earned it with all the trouble you went through to get it trying to take something from a Cancerian is extremely difficult. They can be hoarders at times having a natural need to hold onto things just in case things don't pan out later on they'll have a spare bottle cap because they knew they'd need on eventually. If you are planning on robbing a stereotypical Cancerian you may need to try a few times before you get any loot they like to squirrel things away if you find spare change in the couch a may not have gotten there by accident. They enjoy being home it's their signature trait and if they are on the run on the time they are looking for a feeling of belonging because that's what matter to them in the end of the day. A Cancerian when depressed can be hard to deal with they often return to their homes and recover there before they go out into the world to do their thing.

They have a problem with weight gain much like Taurus does though the difference is Taurus is known for pushing itself to the extreme while Cancer is known to hide out in their house instead of going out and working off the extra calories. In later years their bones are known to become more prominent they also have probably will have vision issues as well as weak digestive tracts which can lead to gas problems, constipation, and ulcers. They are sensitive people so they can be a bit hard to handle for themselves, as well as others, they are prone to have problems with anxiety, depression, mood swings, and self isolation. They love to be loved to the extent they can be clingy to the person they attach themselves to it isn't out of anything but the fear that one day you won't be there in someway. When talking about Cancerians I find their are some things you must talk about and one is their famous need for their mothers as a mother this is great you won't have to work hard to make them happy as a spouse it will probably drive you crazy.

I have met two Cancerians one was a complete Mama's boy even though she treated him terrible he loved her greatly which I will never understand but I guess I don't have to. They both wore glasses, big bodies, and were clumsy as hell one had a limp from when he got his leg broke it never healed quite right and the other was just naturally slow and wobbly though she took klutz to a while different extreme.