The Sun Signs Scorpio

Scorpio

Oct 23-Nov 21

Scorpio is as misunderstood as Virgo in my opinion Scorpio is not a crazy vengeful sex-driven sign, though as with every sign there are some who fit the popular opinion. Scorpio is ruled by Pluto and Mars making them a very dark and aggressive sign you'd think by this they'd take Cancer's position as highest number of killers. Scorpio is a water sign which means they have deep feelings and they are fixed which means they don't like to change. This combination creates the desire to hold onto grudges but as I said they're not all about revenge these signs have two ruling planets which mean more in this sign's case than in any other. Pluto is the planet of raw destruction, and it is my favorite planet, it can be found on Earth when we are in hospitals, contracts, or any situation we feel stuck in. Mars is the planet of power when someone is born under Mars they burn bright making you take notice but you can't touch them. Scorpio is also the last of the adult signs and as you enter your final years you will also enter the realm of Scorpio this is when people start those famous mid-life crises. Scorpio is very similar to it's neighbors Libra who desires balance and Sagittarius who is the contemplative philosopher.

A Scorpio is a mix between death and life so because of this their bodies reflect it they have sharp features which don't get too fleshed out. They have dark features typically from head to tail dark hair, dark eyes and are at risk of black dead teeth without excellent care. If a Scorpio is to tan it will be a deep tan and it will happen quickly lasting a long time. They may have a hard time with blood and oxygen flow this will cause a bluish quality to appear as if they're going to fall off. Scorpio has a hard time with resisting temptation so you can find them in place where you'd associate weakness pubs, casinos, and anywhere else they can calm their needs. A Scorpio is very strong though if they are able to resist the constant crushing weight of Pluto try to bleed them dry for its wine collection. A resistant Scorpio may favor Mars and carry more Arian qualities than typical Scorpio ones.

This is a very special paragraph for a very special sign and while things like this have been mentioned in Aries its cousin takes the whole thing further. A Scorpio can be categorized in to three categories which will be gone over very briefly: a phoenix, a salamander, and a scorpion. A phoenix is the rarest of the three these people receive a barrage of horror from Pluto and come out on the other side in a few days they will repair and continue on. A phoenix is the kind of person who suffers from schizophrenia and continues on or was sexually abused as child and creates a campaign to help victims of sexual abuse. Fun fact about some salamanders is that they have a detachable tail when a bird picks them up and tries to fly away they will separate from their tail and go one about their day. A salamander receives attacks from Pluto so they hide away like most fixed signs do but as usual Scorpio takes it a bit further a salamander will plot on how to take vengeance without ever doing it out of fear. Pluto has taken the salamanders and bled them dry they are broken Scorpios who are slaves of fear I feel salamanders are also uncommon it is the typical Scorpio you should worry about, though phoenixes aren't pushovers you can take my word on that. A scorpion works very much how we'd think they are attacked by Pluto and in response they strike back with vengeance but this simply delights Pluto. A scorpion will do anything to survive they are very gutsy people and will fight back until they can't though they won't stop there they will try to take you out with a grueling toxin.

A Scorpio is a complex sign and because of this I find talking about their element and quality to be of little relevance so I will simply say that their motives are often rooted by emotion and they are willing to wait to see the result. A Scorpio is far less willing because of the emotional roots behind their actions and without a gentle touch they will only fight back until you go away.

If you can defuse a bomb then you can probably handle a Scorpio they need slow gentle hands to help them ease through the world. Scorpios are attracted to extravagance and power because of Mars but it will usually end up in the two burning each other out. Scorpio children are very rebellious, almost like anarchists, they like to take things a step over the line because it proves that they don't have to listen. If you tell them to not go in the pool they will cannonball in their if you tell them to stay away from the rose bush they'll roll in it, once... maybe twice. Scorpios are dangerous to themselves and need a careful parent as they grow up they generally calm down unless they receive malnourishment from their family.

My mother is a Scorpio so our fixed brains usually clash she jumps the gun saying that something is malevolent because she's used to Pluto while I try to figure things out because of Mercury.