The Sun Signs Gemini

Gemini
May 21-June 21
Gemini the third of the sun cycle is the sign of communication as the child of Mercury this sign is fast paced. These signs enjoy learning new things and sharing them even if what they learn isn't facts and those things aren't even right. Air Element means the sign is intellectual and Mutable Quality means it is shifting a flow of ever changing knowledge goes into the body then the mind and out of the mouth or fingers. This sign is fairly childish and has many child like qualities the most annoying is the way they float in their dreams. These signs at their worst are simply black and white when blackened the sign corrupts and spins stories and when white and clean they are bouncy people of activity. As an air sign they are smart but they are distant emotionally making them seem cold or possibly like they have a superiority complex. As a mutable sign they are adaptable and kind however they enjoy roosting when they're lives are stale they quickly make the change sometimes good sometimes not.

These signs look normal for the most part that way you trust them their simple faces have sharp qualities. These signs are built to talk to you and learn all you know as quick as possible so they have trusting soft features to try and convince you to let them in just as fast as they are. They have a sharp chin though or perhaps their nose will be probably the sharp mind coming out on their face. They can sometimes have a cut puppet appearance in how they walk which is very loose and their arms will sway back and fourth. More often than not they either move with extreme grace like an ice skater or are extremely clumsy like the amateur ice skating giraffe of before. They have "birdish" legs long and narrow legs for running and their long arms and fingers help them write and reach for their supplies. They have larger ears to help them hear all the words you'll inevitably tell them unless you know otherwise or have your defenses up this sign can get you to spill it. They are often shaking somehow because they have energy just pouring out of them too quickly this quick release of energy makes them skinny.

These signs love to debate and hate to fight though they can hold their own they can't for too long without special routines like muscle building. These signs enjoy ideas and knowledge whether it's letters, music, or word of mouth they absorb it rapidly and shoot it back out just as quick. These signs love to experience everything for a good story later sometimes even putting themselves in trouble to do it. They are often one of the more misunderstood signs because they are always changing their opinion which helps them talk to even more people. Gemini are word and idea merchants though they often give it away an opportunistic Gemini will trade with the populace. Gemini can be found working as journalists, salesmen, and everything in between. They have an incredibly hard time focusing on anything so they never really get good at anything aside from communicating which they are born with.

When considering Gemini beyond their adventurous mind and their fun facts they spew out into the world we wonder what they're useful for beyond that. Not much really. They suffer from mental and emotional diseases that can make them difficult, and volatile, to handle at times. Many Gemini suffer inner deperate on making them almost impossible for anyone, even themselves, to understand. They often see two sides of things and many have two separate opinions in extreme cases they understand three sides of things with an opinion on them. They are incredibly distant while getting involved at the same time they can get lost in things around them but mostly they usually remain emotionally distant.

Gemini are to be ill with respiratory infections and deal with overall pain in their legs as well as their lungs. They have problems with their ability to focus making it difficult to be around them because they shift. Gemini always appear younger after they pass their teen years as they are at their best at this time. Gemini love to be challenged and when they are defeated they will get up again with a new plan. They enjoy someone who can match them mentally or help them grow if they see you as a waste of time they'll ditch you. This isn't personal but to them you're just too much trouble if you want a Gemini to actually be alive around you be interesting. Gemini hate to be mocked but unlike Aries who will say something or Taurus who will be patient Gemini will become angry, or full of rage, then move on. Young Gemini need to be watched carefully while allowed to go and run around even as infants they will destroy the house with their curious fingers. To help boost a Gemini try to listen Gemini spend a lot of time listening, even if it isn't to you, and they often feel as if no one listens. A Gemini pure of mind, many are quite innocent, will enrich your library of knowledge even if you'll never open that book again. Gemini need to feel secure but free in a relationship it takes a quick mind to keep up with the quicker Gemini. Gemini will try to help you communicate they enjoy hearing others in that way to the extent some become teachers. The classic Gemini can never be pinned but they can be found almost anywhere that help people see the world around them and pull them further into it. They can't help you become a master since they aren't themselves but they help seed interest.

My Gemini friend and I work well because neither of us push ourselves to do anything that we don't want to do want to do.