The Sun Signs Libra

Libra

Sept 23- Oct 22

These signs are seen as super unpleasant at times playing a constant devil's advocate they are the cardinal air signs which is about as contradictory as Virgo. Libra is the scale they are meant to remain impartial and try to keep you thinking of the other side of the issue even if they agree with you. This is of course if we were not human and were perfect. Libras usually get pretty spirited about the arguments they get involved in. Libra is the first sign past the child-like thoughts so they are starting to become more concerned with thoughts and the world. They are thoughtful air elements which try to be logical and enjoy observing the world from a distance without getting personally involved. As cardinal signs they will sometimes leap before looking this is the reason a stereotypical Libra is hated because even when they're wrong they'll say you are. It can be very irritating though obviously they aren't all like this they are famous for it so I must mention, plus I've met a lot that are irritating so if you're not an annoying Libra I'm very sorry for this introduction.

As an air sign they place value on intellect if you are clever and quick witted you will earn the respect of any air sign that you meet just about. The only thing with this as that usually air signs are giant sponges willing to absorb information but because Libra is cardinal they will scan information and run with sometimes not taking time to analyze. Libra's can often become very behind and even be backwards if they are too fast when a Libra is fluid in thought while willing to slow down they become powerful leaders. A Libra can be just as good as an Aries when it comes to rallying when they are open to ideas, loyal, and their intelligent minds can use facts to their whim causing people to doubt. It is a Libra characteristic to try to change people's minds they want to force people to reconsider their position and a healthy one will be just as capable to reconsider though they are just as easily able to be hypocrites.

Libra is the first step to considering the world since this is obvious since they try to consider other people's positions which is a difficult task for everyone. Libra is meant to be the sign of justice for all they don't just consider justice for themselves they contrast Aries and Taurus in this way who often get absorbed in themselves.

Libras often have very fair and balanced features they are the closest thing to a symmetrical person in relation to the other sun signs their features are meant to instill a calm feeling. They won't be very flamboyant as this can turn people off and they won't be too conservative which can foster feelings of rebellion from their ideas. A Libra is built by the stars to be an ambassador for the adult signs and the child signs they must be appealing to everyone which means they are attractive and simple looking.

A Libra needs respect, patience, and an open mind they can become irritated when people are unwilling to look through their eyes because it seems so obvious that you consider other positions. If you want a Libra to be close to you that is a general rule you should follow, though considering others is something you should do for everyone. As a parent you may want to make sure that your little Libra tyke is understanding of other people's self centeredness and keep them from being unwilling to understand other views. A sick sign will always do the opposite of what they were designed to do and justice is easily tainted by people who would like to use it. These signs are air signs so they appreciate intelligence so if you want to impress this sign try to look smart if a Libra sense stupidity they will pounce on you. They also like people who are consistent so loyalty is something you better have if your Libra lover gets in an argument you find to be ridiculous hold your tongue and try to understand their position.

I had a friend who was a Libra we don't speak now because she didn't appreciate my honesty when she took up a cause I found ridiculous, I'm a terrible friend honestly. The advice in here is from personal experience as well as the pattern I hope you're seeing through the signs.

h