The Sun Signs Virgo

Virgo Aug 23- Sep 22

Most signs have some sort of drama about them the hot headed Arian or the vengeful Scorpio while Virgo is talked about for the opposite. When I tell people they are a Virgo they are confused they say 'but I don't care about morals' or 'I'm not boring!'. Virgo is the virgin thought to be the stuffy old lady of the sun signs but they are not like that at all since morals are decided by the individual a Virgo may simply hold onto their ideals. They often are very unwilling to give in to other people's ideas they don't want to lose their morals, their identity.

They apparently have a very average look... there really isn't anything more to say than that I've met Virgos with very different looks I've met one that is short and stout with a nice looking face. I've met a Virgo that is lanky and shorter he had a strange face that was shrewish more than anything his eyes were nice though. I found a site that says they look reserved which fits with the over all idea but in general, like most other signs, each individual is unique and with a mutable sign it just gets more diverse.

As an earth sign these people are stuck in there ways in a way in this case their morals which is pretty much the only thing that this mutable sign can hold onto. A mutable sign is designed to be able to go anywhere and talk to anyone so they don't get stuck in tradition and their thinking is capable of change. Of all the earth signs Virgo is the quickest to change because they are mutable which pushes them into various settings with various people. Every earth sign is capable of change the difference between the other two earth signs and Virgo is that the others aren't really thrown into different things. A Taurus will build themselves a nest of comfortable while Capricorn values their earthen strength to help them push through their problems. Virgo must be willing to change to make it as a mutable sign though if they didn't hold onto something they wouldn't be much of an earth sign. Virgo can hold onto their values which becomes a center in their environment people find it refreshing to visit an earth sign who won't lose their temper or just turn off.

Virgo sits near middle and because of this they are have a very middle aged sort of thinking it isn't all fun and games with this sign though they aren't stuck in thought like older signs can be. Young signs are playful, immature, and irrational while older signs are thoughtful, mature, and usually have some sort of dark thinking involving death or confinement (Scorpio, Pisces, Aquarius). Now you probably don't have these exact thoughts but that's also because of your element and quality, though I must digress and focus on Virgo. Virgo doesn't worry about the spiritual or the physical specifically they are very realistic they have a pragmatic way of looking typically.

Virgos are famous nurtures they like to help people that they are close to though they love being nurtured if you help them they will want you around. Virgos don't care as much about your wild ideas, though they'll listen, and they don't really desire the big fancy things like fine china or jewels, though they'll still appreciate it. Virgos generally have a difficult time, as Taurus does, with gluttony though they are hardly as famous for it since they are practical. They worry about there health and try to keep up with their body so they can keep working. Virgo is known for being active so a lot of there health problems are probably related to that they are also worriers so anxiety related issues haunt them. As children the earthen love for family will cause them to be dependent on their family they enjoy reassurance and being loved on the physical stimulation will ensure a stronger connection. If you want to attract a Virgo don't be extreme and be consistent while a Virgo can handle change they don't always want it in their life. A Virgo appreciates people who nurture them they want someone who want someone who treats them the way they treat others. They give so much of themselves they like when someone is willing to give them even a piece of what they give away so often.

The Virgo I know is definitely not what I would call 'moral' but he has a different idea of what morality is and despite the fact that he shifts so much he does remain consistent in that aspect so I can respect that.