Chapter 13 : Half Moon

---Lee Hyeri' POV---

i open my eyes and saw nothing. its so dark that i could not see anything. but then, the door creacked open and finally see light. A grumpy man came in and look at me. " no, dont worry, you boyfriend come,money,you okey" he said, staring at me with his evil eye. "let go of me!" i yelled at him. he start to laughing insanely. "dont worry, dont worry, he play no game, you okay. he play game, you die" he said and start to laugh insanely. he's crazy. too crazy. i need to find a way to get the hell out of here. i start looking around. all i see is a dusty and dirty room. this place smell like beer that my dad usually drink. i bet this is the storage room for it, and i bet there must be a bar up here. but theres only one door which means only one way out and theres no windows here. i barely could breath. start to feel dizzy and my vision gets blurry and i lose concious.The last word i heard from the crazy guy is 'good night, sweet dreams'

---CHANYEOL'S POV---

I got on the boat with my best friend, Baekhyun. He said that he was worried if things gonna be bad so that's why he decided to follow me to the Half Moon Island. "Are you okay bro?" Bark Hyun pat my back so that I could calm down.

"I'm okay. So, when will we go?" I ask him. "Anytime my friend. when you're ready." I nod as a sign 'yes'. He starts the and off we go. It took us around 2 and half an hour to get to the island. The island is unexpected do have people or I could say criminals or known as pirates. They all look ugly to be honest with all the scars on their face. But a kid caught my attention. Why would there be a kid here in this place. I didn't even realize that I'm looking at him for too long untill a man stands in front of the kid and look back at me. The kid look scared and hug the man's leg. "I guess pirates have a family too." Baekyun answers my question that I'm thinking in my mind.

I should get going. I get off the boat and head to the Half moon bar. No. I don't bring any cash. I know I am stupid. I want to save her but I didn't bring any cash. Maybe there's a different ways to settle this or maybe not. After a long walk, I finally saw a bar. I exhale heavily and walk towards the door. When I entered the bar, all the attention get me. I try to walk calmly and sit by the bar. The bartender give me a piece of paper and something was written on it. 'Storage room'it says. I look around and see a door. I look back at the bartender for a confirmation and he nod. I stand up and walk towards the door. The door is locked. So I knock, and someone answered it. A grumpy man open the door. He look at me from the bottom to the top. He move away to give me a path to enter the room. As I entered the room, I saw Hyeri sitting on the floor with her hand cuffed up. "Hyeri!" I run to her as I scream her name."Chanyeol!!" Her tears flows down on her cheek as she scream my name. I hug her to comfort her. "It's okay Hyeri, it's okay. You're save now"

"no cash, you die" The guy hit me with his riffle and I fall on Hyeri. "NO!!" Hyeri scream as I was hit on my head. Blood runs down from my head. Lots of blood. I cupped Hyeri's face and said "It's okay" I heard a shot gun. "Don't move!!" and I lost my conscious as my vision gets blurry.

Please god, save Hyeri.

---Author's---

hey guys. Sorry for another short update. Lately, I'm really tired so I can't update my ff on time. When it's weekend I spend my days with my family and didn't have the chance to update. And since now 2014 school session ended already, I'll try my best to update regularly. I would by really thankful if you understand my condition.

I will end this fanfiction soon and start a new one with a whole new character and storyline.

I'm working on my second ff featuring V from BTS. i hope you guys take a look of it. i just realease the sypnosis only. I'll release Chapter 1 when I'm done with this ff. here's the link;

The Space Between (V BTS) : http://www.wattpad.com/story/25019617-the-space-between-v-bts

sorry for my grammar and typo. english is not my mother language and i will try harder to improve my english.

sure to leave comments and votes! thank you