Chapter 14 : Awake from a deep sleep.

---Chanyeol's POV---

My body ache and my head feel heavy as i open my eyes. I look around and spot a young man with a dark brown hair sitting by the window. "Baekhyun...." I mumbled my buddy's name. The boy turned to me and his eyes is wide open when he sees me sitting on my bed. He then rub his eyes trying to make sure if its real or his imagination. He start ro run towards me and hug me tightly. "bro! I'm so glad you're awake!"

"aw aw aw my head. You squeezed me too hard." I pull his hair as he hug me. "o-oh sorry bro" he let me go. "no homo hug bro." i said. "haha no homo" he answered me with a smile on his face. I look around to see if Hyeri is around but she is nowhere to be seen. "Where's Hyeri?" i ask Baekhyun who is sitting on the sofa by the bed. He did answer me but he answer me with hesitation. "umm, she was just here." He stands up and reach a letter in the drawer. "She told me to give you this before she left." I reach the letter and open it.

'Hye Chanyeol. How are you? I'm so glad that you're awake now and I'm really thankful that you saved me from the hectic situation but by the time you read this letter, I'm not in Korea anymore. As i told you, I'm leaving to California. Maybe earlier than i supposed too. I'm really sorry that i need to leave before you wake up. Things are complicated here. I swear to you that I'll stay in contact with you. I'll informed you with everything. You got my mail right? I'll send you lots of mails and pictures when i arrived here :) Cheer up and stay healthy okay babe?
I'll miss you.

Love, Hyeri.'

I brush off my hot tears that flowing on my cheeks. I'm happy for her, but I'm so sad that she's leaving without a proper farewell. I tightly grasp the letter in my fist. My tears, they just won't stop. Baekhyun pat my back to calm me. "dude, are you okay?"

"study hard okay, Hyeri" i murmured.

---Hyeri's POV---

Woke up by the alarm i set. My body ached because of the sleeping position. My hand feels numb. It's 7'o clock. I look at Chanyeol who is laying on the bed, unconscious from the hit by the riffle. I'm so scared that I might lose him but thank god he's save. The room door open as I was looking at Chanyeol. I look at the door and spot Baekhyun. I smile and said "Good morning." He put the bag that he's holding onto the table by the door. "you're early today. I bring breakfast just in case if someone's here." He show the food that he packed from home. "it's okay. I'm rushing. I'm leaving. By the way. Have a nice look at Chanyeol. See you soon." "okay" he answered me with a spoon in his mouth. As i reach the door knob, i remember something. I turn back and put the letter in the drawer and tell Baekhyun to ask Chanyeol to take a look at the letter when he's awake. He nod as a yes and I leave the room quietly.

I walk slowly to the lift and push the down button. Gladly there's no one in the lift. I push the GF button and the door closed. My legs are trembling and i fall down on my knees. I burst into tears. I hug my knees, hiding my face. I can't hold it any longer. I can't cry if Chanyeol is around. I feel sorry to him. He would do anything to save me. I am the cause he's in pain now. I cry hardly untill the lift beep as the lift reached to the ground floor. The door open and the people who waiting for the lift startled when they see me wailing on the floor. An old lady try to calm me down and i stand up, still covering my face with my long hair. I bowed to them. " I'm really sorry for the inconvenience." and i walk away leaving the hospital.

Waving my hand to catch a cab. Instead of a cab, a white Mercedes stop infront of me. The window rolled down and i saw an old man in there. The driver get off the car and open the door for me. I took a peak inside the car and the man told me to come in. I refuse at first but then he said "I'm Chanyeol's father. I have something to talk to you. In disbelief, I look around and ask him "did you know who I am?"

He answers "ofcourse i know. Now if you mind to get in the car?" I get in to car and said "what is it that you want to talk about? I'm sorry I'm in rush. I need to catch a flight."He looked at his wrist watch and tell the driver to drive. "well if you dont mind, I can send you to the busstop in our neighborhood" and I answer him "Really? Thank you"

" How long have know Chanyeol?" the man question me and I answer "O-oh not really that long since I just moved here. Like 6 months ago?" he look out the window and ask me some more question. "and what is your relationship with him?" I was quite shock with the question but I answer it with confidence. "I'm his girlfriend." After what I say, we didn't talk. I wonder if he doesn't like me. We arrived at the busstop after 15 minutes of awkwardness. I get off the car and deeply bow 90 degree untill the car leave. I sigh and walk weakly to my house. Well, a long flight is waiting. Gotta be hurry.

My mom, HyeNa including my mother's boyfriend, Fabien and I arrived at lax after 12 hours flight. As we arrived Fabien's parents are there to get us. Fabien and his family treat us like family, even though we are going to be family.We decided to get something to eat at the airport and we found a fastfood restaurant. I sat and the chair while the other go orders food and I reach my phone to send Chanyeol an email.

Hye Chanyeol. I arrived at LAX already. Fabien's family greeted us. They are so nice. I can wait to be part of their family and get more cute siblings. My mom says-

Unable to complete the email, Fabien sit infront of me. "Your boyfriend?" He smiled. "haha yes. I didn't get to say a proper goodbye. That's why I feel a bit sorry to him" i answer him "Okay go on. Oh by the way, what do you want to eat?" thinking what to eat. I just said anything. He nod and walk towards my mom and gave her a back hug. I love it to see my mom smile. Its been a long time since my parents divorced. And its been a long time since I meet my dad. I heard he is now living and have a family in Japan. I smiled. Now everyone is happy. I totally forgot about my email and start to write again.

Are you awake now? I'll be so happy if you do. I would like to give you a call next time. Reply to me when you see this okay? Bye!

"Here comes food!"

We had a pleasent chat and the food is good. I cant wait to give Chanyeol a call.

TBC

--------author's-------

hey guys. How do you think about the new poster? Yay or Nay? If you're wondering what video did Chanyeol hugged a girl, its from K.will's MV You Don't Know Love. so im working on my second ff featuring V from BTS.I also made a new poster for this ff. i hope you guys take a look of it. i just realease the sypnosis only. will post chapter 1 as soon as i can. here's the link;

The Space Between (V BTS) : http://www.wattpad.com/story/25019617-the-space-between-v-bts

#QOTD Do you want this ff to end with happy ending or sad ending? (tell me what you want in the comment section!) 8D

I love to read your comments and they are the reason im still writing this fanfic. They are my courage! I love all my readers eventhough if you are silent readers. Dont be shy, just comment! I would really love to read and reply to it.

sure to leave a comments and votes! thank you