Chapter 12 : a day

---Chanyeol's POV---

i woke up and saw her by my side. i smile. she looks so gorgeous even when she's sleeping. i slip off the bed carefully , not to wake her up. i look at her for the last time before i head to the kitchen. ive always want to cook for my girlfriend but never had the chance to. i stopped walking as i realized that im just wearing shorts. i better should go and grab something to wear before the girl got embarassed but she's cute though when she flustered about it last night. its like the cutest thing in the world. as i enter the room, i saw her already taking over the bed. auw. she's cute. i guess when we get married, i need to buy a bigger bed. like king size bed so that she could roll over it.i smiled just by thinking about it. i grab a v-neck tee and head out.

what should i cook for her. i reach my iphone to search for recipes but the recipes are just too hard for me. i open up the fridge and saw a packet of sausages, fries, and tempura nuggets. i also saw that we have some eggs. i guess, i'll just gonna fry this all. this is actually my first time in the kitchen, because i never had the chance to with like almost 7 chefs in kitchen back in at our house. As I'm busy in war with the it, i heard footsteps coming down from the stairs, its her, already took her bath eh. when she saw me, she quickly come to the kitchen. "i'm sorry, i woke up late. here, let me make it for you."she try to reach my spatula but i quickly avoid it. "it's okay. it's okay. i want to cook it." i said. "are you sure? you look like you're having a hard time with it." she give me that worried look. i act tough "hard time psssshhh i'm okay, okay? err if you want to do something, umm go make the coffee.

"haha Ay-Ay sir!" he smiled and walk to a room that especially for making coffee. well, we have that kind of room because we have a barista here and i know, its a little bit too much to have a barista in a house that a barely come here. ouh when was the last time i came here with my family, like when i'm 13 or something. i thought as i fry all of the food.

"Thank you for the foods!"

well the food turns out to be good and im full. i reach the coffee that she made. "wow its good" i said as i sip more of the coffee. "well, Mr. Chanyeol, ive worked at a lot of cafes in korea. of course i know how to make one." she laugh beautifully. "so, what are we doing today?" she continued.

"how about island hopping? if youre okay with it, im gonna call a boat to take us for the island hopping."  i said.

"well, hmm i dont know. i had this feeling but i dont know what its about." she answered  as she look out at the beach. " nahh, its just a feeling. its going to be alright." i convinced her. "okay." she nods.

we get change and the boat arrived. we jumps in the boat and start the engine. we had so much fun untill we saw a boat that ran out of fuel asking for help from a distance. "they seems to need help."  i said but then the boat driver told me not to help but i insist. so, we decide to get nearer with them. "help us! its been days since we were stuck here and we have someone injured.please help!" one of them shouts. " i think we need to take a look at the injured one. let me get on their boat to take a look" hyeri said. i nod.

Hyeri carefully step into their boat. but then one of them take out a pistol and aim at hyeri and the other guy aim at us. "you want this girl, bring us 10 milion dollar!! at the half moon island!! no police! no tricks!!" he shout and start the engine and quickly drive it away from us. "HYERI NOOOOOOOOO!!! "i shouted. "CHANYEOL!!!!!" i heard her screaming my name. "NO!NO!NO!" i start to kick stuff in the boat,and hurt myself, frustrated. no!  i shouldnt have done it before. i should listen to him DAMN IT.

-

-

-

-

-

to be continue.

------author's------

this part is kinda childlish i know HAHAHA

hey guys. Sorry for another short update. i would by really thankful if you understand my condition and im also working on my second ff featuring V from BTS. i hope you guys take a look of it. i just realease the sypnosis only. will post chapter 1 when i reach 10 votes for it. (Haha). here's the link;

The Space Between (V BTS) : http://www.wattpad.com/story/25019617-the-space-between-v-bts

sorry for my grammar and typo. english is not my mother language and i will try harder to improve my english.

sure to leave  comments and votes! thank you <3