Chapter 18 : Love or Friendship?

Turn the music on for feels ( ̄∀ ̄)

sure to leave comments and vote! thank you ❤

--- Lee Hye Ri's POV ---

the door unlocked as i key in my password. i turn the door knob and throw myself onto the couch.

as i almost doze off to sleep, the door opens. i almost forgot that seungyeon is here. i quickly wipe of my tears.

"hye, you okay?" he asks with a concerned face.

"yeah. im okay" i answer him.

he sigh and says "i know you're not. do you... fought in the elevator... with him? "

"hah-a no. what are you talking about." i laugh trying to hide the fact.

"i saw it, hye ri. when you guys reached the floor , he just leave the elevator without you and head to his place without turning his back.."

"huh.. yeah right?" i reply.

----Seungyeon's POV----

"i need to talk to her" Chanyeol said to me. i stepped back and put my hands up as a surrender sign.

the door closed and the next elevator's door opened.

thank you and i got on it and push the button.

he's cold man... how can hyeri fall for him?

i sighed. when the door opened, i take a step out but i stopped in the middle. i saw Chanyeol left Hyeri alone infront of the elevator. cruel. he didn't even look back.

as i complained to myself, i heard a hyeri sobbed.

did they..... fight in the elevator?

------

"did you fight because of me?" i asked her.

she nods.

I pat her head and said " hye let's talk about us."

she looks up to me with a questioned face.

i took a deep breath and said
"i like you."

i could se her pupils gets bigger than normal.

i sigh and look away from her face.

"ive always like you. ever since the first day i saw you. you may thought we first met at the class but no, ive met you before in the class. when you first reached your house back in Cali.. i accidently saw you. i thought you look cute. but i never had any intention to like you but unfortunately, i fall for you." i stop and continue

"do you remember our summer back in 2012? at the beach. i told you, that i like you but you just laugh and assumed it as 'i like you as a friend'"

"back in our senior years, you got a lot of confession from guys and i always told you to ignore or reject them.why? because im afraid i will lose you.

i could hear Hyeri sobbing. i look at her.

she lifts up her face and said "seungyeon. i-im. s-sorry."

i stand up, head to her windows and look out at the dark sky.

she continues "but can we just get back to where we from? can we just be friends? "

i sighed.

"do you know, if a guy confessed to a girl she cherish the most but got rejected, thats mean he dont want to meet with the girl again."