Chapter 11 : 두군두군 (thumping hearts)

---Lee Hyeri's POV---

knock knock. someone knock my door.

"its not locked."

chanyeol enters the room. my attention move from the window to him. he slowly sit on the bed, next to me.my heart start thumping. now that we are all alone on this island. anything can happen. i look out at the window, trying to avoid eye contact with him. suddenly, he tap me on the shoulder. ououh. i look at him. he give me that puppy eye look. god damn it. i start to think so many thing. what if he going to kiss me? or even more?! oh my god. im going to make a coffesion. before Chanyeol i never had a boyfriend. that's why im nervous all the time.

"oi hyeri, oi. daydreaming huh?"

Chanyeol shook my body. "u-uh, sorry, did you say something?" 

" i said, im hungry. go cook for me." he tell and said the word one.by.one.

"i heard youre a good cook, so i want bolognese for dinner"he continued

"im not your maid" i said and start to ignore him. im about to stand when chanyeol pulled me and i fall down on the bed. as i open my eyes, i saw chanyeol pinning me down on the bed.

he moved his face to my ear and whisper, "go cook me bolognese or ill kiss you" i saw he smirked, flustered with all the thing that just happen, i quickly answer him "i-ill cook!"

"good girl" he gave me another smirk and move aside. seeing the chance to escape, i quickly get on from the bed and run out from the room. wow. that is almost.

-

the bolognese is almost ready, i was too busy focusing on cooking it, someone hug me from the back. hah duh. ofcourse its chanyeol. he put his chin on my shoulder and said "smells good"

"h-hey, umm i need to, umm grab something there" well, thats not a good excuse to let me off but unexpectedly he let go of me. i turned around. as soon as i see chanyeol, the spatula that im holding slipped from my hand. i quickly scream and cover my eyes. guess what i just saw, Park freaking Chanyeol wrapped with only towel.

"YOU PERVERT!!" i ran away from the kitchen with embarassement. i dont get it. im not the one who naked, its him! but why im the one embarassed?

" hahaha sorry, i forgot to take my lugagge in to my room. see, my bag there?" he point at the corner of the room which the bags were. " i dont have any intention to come down with just my towel wrapped around my waist. "then why you hug me from the back?! why you just dont go get your clothes?" still trying my best to cover my eyes. " if i go wear my clothes, and come back down, can i kiss you?"

"ouh hell to the no" i answered. "well okay then, im going to hug you right now" he take a step closer to hug me.

"O-ok!! ou can kiss me after dinner?"

"that sounds great" he sprint to get his bags and run upstair to get change. i sighed. ouh what a day.

-

after dinner, we got out and have a walk by the beach. "so can i get what you owe me?" he asked me as he get closer and he wrap me in his arm.

"didnt you say, that i dont have to pay it back?" slightly confuse. Chanyeol sigh. he then pull me down to sit down. i sat down, and he changed the topic. we talk about alot of things. about school, family, friends, and our ex lover which i dont have one. as  he knew that, he laughed at me but he said he was happy that he was the first for me and he also wanted to be my last.

-

The stars are pretty tonight, so i decide to lay down for a minutes. i close my eyes but then i feel like something is on top of my body. i open my eyes and i saw Chanyeol. his face is so sincere. im speechless. he look more beautiful under the moonlight. His face start to get closer to my face and our lips touched. ouh. this is the thing i owe him.

the kiss.

------author's------

hey guys. Sorry for late and another short update. ive been living at my village, so i dont have any internet connection. i would by really thankful if you understand my condition and im also working on my second ff featuring V from BTS. i hope you guys take a look of it. i just realease the sypnosis only. will post chapter 1 when i reach 10 votes for it. (Haha). here's the link;

The Space Between (V BTS) : http://www.wattpad.com/story/25019617-the-space-between-v-bts

sorry for my grammar and typo. english is not my mother language and i will try harder to improve my english.

sure to leave  comments and votes! thank you <3