Chapter 15 : California

---Author's---

Hey! Starting from here some people might get confused a little bit because Hyeri is now in college.(but she didnt even graduate yet)

She did graduated before the trip with Chanyeol, it's just I didn't mention about it. Hahahahaha I'm really sorry. Well whatever is it, Enjoy reading  8D

---Lee Hyeri's POV---

It's my second week in California and finally the class starts tomorrow. Chanyeol didn't reply to me at all. Maybe he didn't get it but I'm sure it was sent to him. Maybe I should wait but I'm afraid that he's mad at me for leaving that he's not replying to me.

I sigh. It's 1 the morning. Maybe i should go to sleep.

"here we are" Fabien send me to the college the next day. Im super excited and nervous about going college and all. "I'm super nervous!" I told Fabien.

"I'm super nervous too when i start college. It's going to be okay." He smiled. I open the door and step out.

When i start to walk to the entrance, Fabien call me out "Hannah! Call your mom when your done with class okay?" i walk to his window and give him the OK sign and he left. I exhale heavily to get my nervousness away. I walk with hesitant into the building.

I enter the room and saw the student hanging out. I look at the front and there's no teacher at all so no wonder. When I look back at them, the attention is on me. "Hi. Im Hannah." i said and wave. Hannah is my English, Fabien's mom gave me the name. Suddenly, a girl in her short skirt get closer to me and touch my hair. I flinched a little bit. "Are you sure that's your name, asian freak?" the class laugh.i sighed. Not again. First, its the boy at the cafe, and now the whole class?! I didn't answer her and look around if I can find a place to sit, far from the student. Then I spot a boy who is reading a book and plug his ears with his earphones. I start to walk quickly to the guy and sit. I looked at him. He noticed me and start to unplug his earphone.

He's an asian. A legit asian. "H-hye..."  he said. "Ouh Hi! I'm Hannah! " I reach out my hand for a handshake and he accept it. "I'm seungyeon. What's your Korean name?" he ask "Oh! Your a Korean! I'm Hyeri! Nice to meet you. How long have been here?" I cant hide my excitement when i know he's korean too. "it's been awhile. Do they call you asian freak? Because they do call me that." he laugh " yeah they did" i joined him. "huh they are the real freak." he look at the other student, passing ball like kids. But then a middle age woman open the door and head to the lecturer's table. "good morning." and class start.

"okay, class dismissed"

I get my stuff in my bag and about to leave when seungyeon said "wanna walk with me?" I look around "Are you talking to me? Haha yeah sure why not but im heading straight home."

"i can send you back home" he said showing his car key i cover my face with my hand and look at him back and said "but seungyeon, i just know you. How can I trust you?" he look like he gave up. Then, a call come in "oh Hi Fabien!" i answered the call.  His eyes get widen when he heard Fabien's name. While I talk to Fabien, Seungyeon receive a call. He gave me a 'need to answer this call' face and i nod.

"mom can't fetch me? How I'm going to get home?--Neighbor?--Who?-- Nick? Ouh okay. Let me get a piece of paper--what's his number?--okay got it--okay bye." i hung up and dail the number that Fabien gave me. I look at Seugyeon. He also hung his phone but then a call come in and he answered it. The same time, the Nick guy picked his phone up and said "Are you the neighbor?" I look at Seungyeon, saying the word that i heard from Nick. I hung up the call and walk to Seungyeon and said "Hi Nick" I smiled.

-

"Ouh wow, so you're Nick" we got on Seungyeon's car after I found out he's  Nick a.k.a. the neighbor. We laughed together. He start the engine and off we go. I look through the window. California look definitely different from Korea. I start to miss Chanyeol, so I take out my phone from the pocket and look at Chanyeol's kakao. Ofcourse I hesitate if should I send him a message or not. Getting over the fear, I start to type.

Hye Chanyeol.

After a few minutes, Chanyeol is online. 

But he didn't reply to me.

Chanyeol? You're there right?

Again, he didn't reply. Maybe he is still mad at me?

Are you still mad at me?

A pop-up come out, Chanyeol is typing but then its gone and he went offline.

I sigh, dissapointed.

"Are you okay?" Nick look at me, worried. I turned my phone off and answer him. "I'm good" i smiled to hide my disappointment. Nick back on the road.

"Thanks for the ride. See you tomorrow." i wave at him and get into the house. I open the door and walk straight to my room. I throw myself on the bed and dozed off.

---Chanyeol's POV---

As i put my socks on, my phone beep. I reach it and saw that Hyeri sent me a message.

Hye Chanyeol.

'Hye babe'

Chanyeol? You're there right?

'I miss you'

Are you still mad at me?

'no, you stupid'

I'm about to reply to her, but i stopped. I sigh. I delete the message. "Chanyeol, are you done?" My sister standing at the door, hugging herself. "y-yeah" I stand up and leave the room. "wahhh i can't believe my little brother is going to get engage! " my sister scream in excitement.

"hah"

TBC

 --------author's-------

Hye guys! How are guys doing?

Yes. I added a new character and its  Seungyeon from UNIQ. I srsly in love with UNIQ nowadays (especially seungyeon) Their song is so good! Go ahead and give a try!

So im working on my second ff featuring V from BTS. i hope you guys take a look of it. i just realease the sypnosis only. will post chapter 1 as soon as i can. here's the link;

The Space Between (V BTS) : http://www.wattpad.com/story/25019617-the-space-between-v-bts

sure to leave a comments and votes! thank you ❤