Chapter 2 : Bustop.

Mom sent you untill infront of the bustop. She want you to manage yourself bcos your growing up to be a brave woman! *yes! now im not a coward anymore!* you grumble alone.

*maigod what is wrong with this bus? i dont wanna be late! Shutz* you just cant sit, so you walk around the bustop like zillion times.

Suddenly, a voice approach you.

"can you......... just sit?"

"what? are you talking to me?" you asked him.

Then he pulled out his earphone and said "do you see anyone else?................... unless youre sixsenses."

*aish this guy.. eh eh his uniform are the same to me. so im going to the same school as him. im just wondering, how is he at school? he looks like a cool kid. * you grumble.

You walk to the bench back and sit. "im sorry......." you said.

"................" you found he's not answering you.

"h-hey, do you hear me?" you try to approach him again.

"...." again you found no answer.

probably he didnt talk that much. okey this is awkward. ahh i shouldnt approuch him and now.. damnn this is awkward.

suddenly you heard another boy's voice.

"ayo chanyeol! sorry im late! my mom, she just cant stop nag to me, mianhe okey?" the boy said while patting that silent boy.

*ahh so Chanyeol is his name. Such a cute name.* you grumble.

"ouh? Hi there! new here? i never saw you before.." then the boy approuch you.

" uh aa uhuh, im new kid! my name is Lee Hyeri, whats your name?" while hand out your hand for a handshake with a bright smile and dimples on your cheek.

"ukk.. Im Baekhyun! wow! look at that dimple! so pretty like Chanyeol's, right Channie? he said while hitting Chanyeol's shoulder softly.

CHANYEOL'S POV

"ukk.. Im Baekhyun! wow! look at that dimple! so pretty like Chanyeol's, right Channie? he said while hitting my shoulder softly.

I turned my head to look at that girl's dimple. well im quite stunned with her beautiful and sweet face. I feel a little bit hot so I loosen my tie and turn my face away from hers and Baekhyun.

*C-Chanyeol?!?!! whats wrong with youu??! why did you blush all suddenly?!* i grumble.

LEE HYERI'S POV

Eh. hahaha i saw his dimple! its really cute, wow the dimple show out even when he's not smilling, just imagine if he smile, sure theres to big hole on his cheeks. keke^^ (lol)

"yaaa, Channie, why are you.... blushing?" Baekhyun said teasely.

"A-aniyoo.. pls Baekhyun mind your own bussiness." he answer, flusttered.

"hahahahaha, okey okey ill stop teasing you. mianhe"

"...'' Again no answer from him.

Does Baekhyun feel comfortable when he talk to somebody, and that person didnt answer you.

awkward silences again.

PON PONN!!

A bus honned and stop infront of the bustop. three of you get on the bus. The driver greet and said "good morning! im sorry a little bit late"

"gwenchana! ^.^" you said.

TO BE CONTINUE

XOXOXOXOXOXOmimiXOXOXOXOXO