Chapter 1 : Mom.

You woke up in the morning noticing your not at your home at Jeolla-do. Your mom and dad living seperately bcos once your mom caught your dad cheat on her with your neighbour.

Yes. they're divorce after she knows the truth but father always come to your house to beg so they could get back together and that was the reason your mom make a decision to move to Gangnam, back to your ahjusshi and ahjumma-late house.

LEE HYERI'S POV

"Huarghhh, Im still *nomnom* sleepy. ommaaaaaaa can i have my 5 minutes extra?" you yawn while rubbing your left eye.

"aniyo you cant! you have a school to attend today, darl... your forgot already?" omma said while she's busy ironing your school uniform and she continue

"didnt ive told you to iron your uniform before go to sleep last night? aigoo"

"mianhe ommonim, im busy clearing stage 82 last night, maigod the boss are really strong! i died almost hundred times!" you said while grabbing your PSPVista beside your bed.

"Aishh low battery, i should charge it last night," you sigh.

"aigoo aigoooo, i dont know whats gonna happen to you, i know i shouldnt have bought that thing for you from the beggining!" she nag and nag and nag and nag and nag.

You cover your ears with the pillow so you wont hear her's nag. When she stop nagging you slowly remove the pillow so you could check wether she's stop already or not.

She saw your childlish act and came to you. She hold your cheek so your eye and her's could met. Her eye suddenly got teary.

"O-Ommonim.........." you said.

OMMA'S POV

"Listen here darling, Y-You know one day you'll be a woman right? every mother in the whole planet want their daughter to grow up and be a beautiful and kind women."

I tried to hide my tears but i can't. I dont want my daughter to be like me. I want her to grown up as a beautiful, cheerful and a person that would never give up on such a thing.

"I d-dont want you to be like me. a hopeless daughter. Please darling.. I-I-"

LEE HYERI'S POV

After you heard your mom said that she dont want you to be like her you gave her a hug. you hug her tightly so she will stop crying.

"to me 'she' is the most wonderful woman in the world. 'she' have a strong heart after 'her' mom and dad died in a car accident, losing 'her' first born-child, and 'her' husband cheated on him. and 'she' is my one and only, my omma."

you said while patting her back slowly.

A long silent before she open her mouth and said "thank you sweetie, im so happy that i give-born you." omma said while whipping her tears.

"ouh sweetie, ppali.. you'll be late for your school" while pulling you from the bed.

You dont want to make your omma to cry again and you quickly ran to the bathroom to get your shower.

omma put your uniform on the bed neatly and left the room.

TO BE CONTINUED.

XOXOXOXOXOXOmimiXOXOXOXOXO