Chapter 6

I didn't notice how long that I sat there on the floor. All I could think was that I was really all ALONE in this hellhole I call home.

I could feel the tears springing from my eyes and rolling down my cheeks.

I couldn't believe it. I COULDN'T.

There was no way that mom would have just pack and left. But, I could feel the weight of the paper in my hands. A painful reminder that the words that I keep telling to myself are all lies.

This brought another bout of crying jag.

I crumpled the piece of paper into a ball and threw it at the wall. I could feel my heart breaking. It wasn't as bad when Ana died, but still, this felt like the last straw.

No.

This is the last straw.

I was someone whose father is beating up, a sister who had been taken away from me and a mother who abandoned me. I looked up at the ceiling. " What more do you want from me?" I whispered at the ceiling, my voice full of pain and betrayal.

I wanted to scream and shout. Just once, to just let my frustration and pain out. But I couldn't. Not in here. Not when just a slight noise will get you beaten up, even for some noise that isn't your fault. Pathetic isn't it?

Suddenly, my door was pushed open. I looked up, the tears slightly blurring my eyes, but even so, I recognized the silhouette as my father. I wiped the tears from my eyes. I looked up at him again.

His eyes were full of anger. "Where the fuck is your mom?" he yelled.

" I don't know" I answered in a flat tone.

He marched up to me and grabbed a fist of my hair. "Where the hell is she?" he roared.

Without meaning to, I looked at the crumpled sheet of paper that I threw awhile ago. He noticed and followed my gaze. He let go of his grip on my hair and picked up the piece of paper.

His eyes narrowed as he read. When he finished, he tore it into pieces. "THAT BITCH!" he turned back to me once again.

"YOU!" he pointed. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" his hands came down to slap me in the face.

I felt the sting of the slap. My hand automatically covered my cheek but then I noticed, the slap may have hurt me physically, but emotionally? Nothing.

I felt nothing.

The days that followed, my father got worse. His beatings were longer and hurt more. His insults crueler and becoming more false. I got more bruises on my body and face more often. Every day, I'd get a new batch of bruises.

And everyday, every time he beats me up, I would just stand there and accept it.

I wasn't really all there. He can hit me all he want, but I never felt a thing.

I realized that I don't care anymore.

I was numb.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: I know this chapter is a bit short, but I am just really tired and I'm kind of involved in this short story that I'm writing XD, sorry guys, but I guess I'm into romance right now XD

Anyway, I want to tell you guys that the next chapter will be different. Man, I'm getting excited XD

SO, as usual, feel free to...

VOTE!

COMMENT! (I REAALLLLYYY want to hear from you guys!)

AND FAN!

P.S : I am seriously loving you guys for supporting this story! I just got a 100 reads on this story :)))

Sorry, I'm just REALLY HAPPY! *big grin*