ten.

Keeping lindsay and Maeve apart was impossible. It was like some god had planned it from the beginning just so chris could be scolded at some more. He thought it was a curse. Maybe some old woman with witch powers cursed him on his way and the only way to break the curse was to save his marriage. Sounded crazy but part of him believed it.

"My gosh! How are you two?" Lindsay approached them the next day at breakfast. "I didn't know you two would be here, such a small world isnt it?"

"And yet I haven't ran into adele." Maeve continued to eat her chocolate chip pancakes, ignoring lindsay. "We should go to this bar near here, I arranged for dodger to have a playdate with all the other dogs so he won't be alone."

"Yeah, we can do that." Chris nodded. Both of them paying no attention to the woman standing beside their table.

"Oooh, that sound nice. Just wanted to ask, are things not awkward between you two? I mean everyone at yoga class knows something is up with you two!" Lindsay laughed as she looked over at Maeve. "The girls wanted me to ask you if you'll ever be back for more classes."

Maeve glared at lindsay a mumbled a simple no. She hated all the girls that went to yoga class. She only went in the first place because she was invited by a coworker. All Maeve could hear from behind her when she was trying to concentrate was whispers about chris. She hated every second of it.

"Oh, well we'll always have out annual party. This years theme is seventies! Jessica from my PTA meeting is bringing the desserts. You didn't hear it from me, but those sugar cookies taste store bought."

"So does your cooking but I don't see your husband complaining. Or does he? Hey bradley!" Maeve called out lindsay's husband before chris interrupted and dragged her away from lindsay before she did something worse.