six.

The next morning, chris woke up to an empty bed. He looked around to see if Maeve was somewhere in sight. He got up from the bed and saw Maeve sitting down, looking out into the beautiful view that hawaii had to offer. He walked over to her. "How long have you been awake?" He asked.

"Couple of hours maybe. The silence is really nice, honestly I've gotten really used to it now." Maeve closed her eyes and laid back in her chair. "What's the plan for today, mister freedom?"

Chris rolled his eyes and leaned against the glass door. "Well I thought that you'd like to go snorkeling or maybe go down to the beach."

"Is no an option?" Maeve said without hesitation. "You and I both know that no matter how much time we spend with each other, we won't make each other happy, right? If you think that then you're going to have to try harder than that."

"Did yesterday mean nothing to you?" Chris practically yelled. "You were being a completely different person and now you're just being-"

"What? A bitch? That's my natural mood!"

Maeve stomped back into the room and put her sandals on. "I'm going to go get breakfast. I'm taking dodger too." She opened the room door, dodger following, and took one last look at chris. "Just think about all those nights I stayed up late for you, waiting for you to come home."

Maevans: i stayed up for you