29-the college trip

Taehyung was sulking .He was sad that he was not the one who was cuddling with his koo on the couch.He wanted that time to come soon where he would have the liberty to show his love,openly.He was longing for the time for his father-in-law to accept him.

He was swimming in his own thoughts as he entered the store and walked towards the dairy section to get the cheese.As he was looking through the variety of cheese,a girl with minimum clothes approached him.

"Aren't you taehyung??",she asked and taehyung just nodded and continued eyeing the cheese in his hands.

"I saw you when you entered the store.You weren't looking well??Something wrong??",she asked and taehyung pouted at that.

"I'm just jealous, i guess.My boyfriend was cuddling with his friend and i'm here buying cheese for our lunch",he pouted,still having difficulty in selecting the cheese.

"Ohh!!boyfriend problem!!fine,i'll make the problem vanish!!",she said as he neared him.

"What are you trying to say?",he asked as he finally saw the girl who was ugly in his point of view.None is as beautiful as my koo…

"What iam saying is i'll make you forget him~",she said seductively as he tried to touch his hand.

"No thanks.Move away from me!!I already said that i have a beautiful boyfriend waiting for me!!",he said,irritated by the bitch of a girl throwing herself on him.

"Don't play so hard to get~i know that he is nothing but a fling",she whined.

"Hey girl!Just shut up before i break your neck!!He is my life.My everything. Never in my life will i see myself cheating on him.Now go away before i lose my control and kill you",he shouted startling few customers in the process but didn't really feel bad for that.He was already in a foul mood and that filth was bugging him!!

He ended up buying 3 cheese boxes as he didn't know which type or the brand or even the amount of cheese they needed.As he entered the home,he was met with the biggest hug from jungkook, which surprised him a lot.

"Koo?are you alright?",he asked concern lacing his voice as he saw the other's eyes were slightly puffy.

"I'm totally fine,taetae.Just missed you",jungkook said as he released himself from the hug.

As taehyung was about to say something, jin interrupted him.

"Oh taehyung!!you are back??You have bought a lot.Did i say that i was preparing lunch for our neighbours too",he joked as he took the boxes from taehyung's hold.

"I didn't know the type or amount of cheese i should buy,uncle.So i bought everything that i felt necessary",taehyung said as he scratched his neck in embarrassment.

"That's ok.I should have told you beforehand.Now go join these kids and enjoy the movie.I'll call when the lunch is ready",he said as he winked at taehyung and went inside the kitchen.

Taehyung was stunned by the sudden offer he was met with but was soon overjoyed when jungkook dragged him towards the couch and cuddled with him immediately, hugging the shit out of him.And if you are asking about daniel,he was too into the movie to witness the sweet scene.

As the movie was going on,taehyung was too immersed in watching fondly at his love who was finally in his arms .Finally he is able to have him,eventhough it is temporary. When taehyung was busy in his own world admiring the beauty in front of him,jungkook was trying not to blush at their close proximity. He was so happy that taehyung felt the same like him and he didn't have any thought of cheating on him.

And yes,that bitch of a girl was actually jin's secret agent who was in her duty.It was her duty to seduce taehyung in any way possible and make taehyung fall for her.And to everyone's surprise she failed to do that as her specialty was to seduce.And this was live streamed through the camera she had on her jacket and the trio in the house watched everything on the television with Mrs.Ha peeking from the guest room to see the scene.

As taehyung said everything, jungkook was crying loudly because of the other's sweetness and his love towards him while daniel was trying to calm him.And speaking of jin…...he was just sitting there with a satisfied smile on his lips,happy that his son might be in good hands if he accepts taehyung.So he let it slide when he saw jungkook cuddling with taehyung on the couch.

As the lunch was ready,jungkook and taehyung went straight to the table and jin had to pull daniel towards the table,as he was practically stuck with the screen.

"Geez i'm going to burn that movie one day.How can you watch that movie like you were watching for the first time eventhough you have watched it more than you have brushed your teeth in your whole life",jin rolled his eyes as he served the lunch for everyone.

As everyone were eating, they were snapped from the silent bubble when daniel shrieked while eyeing his phone.

"Nielie….i'm going to choke you if the reason for your shriek is for nothing serious",jungkook said as he glared at him.

"Woah~taehyung hyung, note that kookie here is a kinky shit.",daniel said and soon was hit by a spoon on his head by none other than jin.

"Ahhhh~meanie uncle…..but guys hear me first!!we have a trip,kookie!!",daniel said, clearly excited by the trip.

"A trip?How long??",jungkook asked as he glanced taehyung who was sulking yet again.

"Yeah!!a trip,Kookie!!Aren't you excited??i'm dying for tomorrow",he said dreamily.

"Tomorrow??",taehyung said with a pout which made jungkook to slightly pinch his cheek.

"Yes tomorrow. We'll be back by the following day's night",daniel said as he hugged Mrs.Ha who was slurping the soup beside him.

"2 days??",taehyung pouted giving puppy eyes to jungkook who chuckled at the cute behaviour.

"Don't worry,taetae.Its just 2 days.It will be over in a wink of an eye",he said as he patted taehyung head.

"Moreover, you can spend time with my dad.Make him accept you.accept us",he whispered and taehyung nodded with a sudden rush of determination.

So the next 2 days went with taehyung trying to woo jin in all terms while jin was laughing secretly because of taehyung's cute efforts.He had already accepted him as his son-in-law,the moment he almost killed his agent.He was just playing around as he felt that the younger's behaviour was just so cute,tho he was a former casanova.

As the time for jungkook's arrival came,they had their eyes fixed on the door as they were excited to meet the little one after 2 days.And when the doorbell rung,they both rushed to open the door only to be met with a horrible sight they never even dreamed about.

Jungkook was at the door,sitting on a wheelchair chair with a blank expression with a sad daniel holding the chair at the back.

After few minutes of shock,jin calmed himself down and crouched near jungkook with tears in his eyes.

"Kookie??what happened??",he asked but got only silence as a reply.Taehyung who was standing beside them was crying silently at the blank jungkook which gave him millions of bad thoughts.

"Nielie… what happened to our jungkookie??why is he looking like this?and why the hell is he in a wheelchair?",jin asked as he faced daniel who was also crying silently.

"Uncle,yesterday morning when we left,kookie was met with an accident.A car hit him but we felt fortunate that it didn't hit him with much force.We were happy that he didn't get any hurt but just fainted. We thought that it must be because of shock and brought him to the hospital. After an hour,he woke up and was horrified that he couldn't feel his legs.The doctors checked him up and said that his legs were paralyzed because his head had a hard hit on the ground and the nerves to his brain which makes his legs function was damaged",daniel said between his sobs while jungkook still remained in his blank face.

By now both jin and taehyung were sobbing loudly.

"Why didn't you call me the moment the car hit him?I am his dad!!Don't i have the right to know about my son's accident??",jin asked as he hugged jungkook tightly.

"Because it will make you worried, dad",jungkook said as he hugged back.

So.......

Please do vote and comment!!!