21-make it right 2

"Tae???Is that you???",jimin asked as taehyung entered the house.

"Yeah",he said tiredly not in the mood of talking to anyone at that moment.

"Why are you early this time??Did you cause any trouble, you brat??",jimin said while laughing,but his laughter ceased when he saw his son's expression.

"Are you ok,tae??",he asked rightaway.

"Nothing, papa....just tired. I'll go to my room",taehyung said and went away just like that,confusing poor jimin.

"Maybe he is just tired..... but i feel like something is off.Let's do my magic strawberry milk to gather information from that brat",he said,smiling at the thought.

But when he reached tae's room with the milk in his hand,his heart shattered at the sound he heard from the room.Taehyung was crying out loud and jimin didn't know what to do at that moment.He just stood outside while he himself was crying his eyes out.

"Minnie???what happened??why are you crying???I heard that tae had just arrived, so I rushed here....but why both of you are crying??",namjoon who just came home was confused as hell at the chaos happening at his home which used to be always filled with laughter but now filled with sobs.

"J-joonie.....tae.....",jimin started but couldn't continue because of his sobs.

"First,calm down Minnie. Come here",he said and brought jimin to their room and made him sit on their bed.

"Now tell me what happened",he continued.

"I d-don't k-know,j-joonie.When t-tae came h-home earlier than intended, i asked him the r-reason.But he didn't say a-anything about that.He just said that h-he was t-tired and went to his room.So,i thought that may be my s-strawberry milk would do wonders and made it for him.But when i reached his room,I only heard his l-loud cries,joonie.My tae was crying!!!He has never c-cried and now he ia crying. I don't know what h-happened to him,joonie",jimin said and started crying again.

"Something is definitely wrong, Minnie. You are right. Tae has never cried and he loves Paris so much that we always had to drag him to come here,but this time he came home within 10 to 15 days.Something is fishy.But don't ask him right now.Wait till he decides to tell us what is happening. He is an adult and let him run his own life.Give him some space for now.If things didn't go right, we will take actions to make it right..ok??",he asked to which jimin just nodded while he continued crying.

Days and weeks passed,but taehyung was still behaving the same which made his parents to worry about him a lot.

He would go to the company early in the morning and drown himself in work.He stopped talking mostly to everyone and just walked like a corpse.By this time,everyone even his staff started worrying about him as the cheerful boy they knew was nowhere to be found. Instead,they saw an emo kid.

"Enough of this waiting, joonie.Let's just talk to him.I can't stand seeing him this broken.Every night, i can hear him cry,joonie.We can't let him suffer by himself. He is just a child,eventhough he is 23.Its already 2 months now and I think, he doesn't even have the thought of telling us what is wrong with him.We can't let it slide.Our son's happiness is more important",jimin said with all seriousness

"Yeah....I think that's the right thing to do now.I thought that he can handle it himself.But day by day,he is crumbling,both physically and mentally.We must talk-

Before he could continue, they heard a loud yell from taehyung.

"Listen lisa,I told you not to come here.Why don't you go away from me??I said that i am not interested in you anymore",taehyung yelled at lisa and just closed the door at her face and went straight to his room.