23-My koo

Jin was baking chocolate cake when a wild jungkook came running and climbed on him like a koala.

"Yahhh!!!what happened to you,brat???I almost spilled the batter down!!",jin almost shouted but soon smiled as he was happy to see his son happy after 2 months.

"Tsk...i have got a rude dad~~can't i be happy??",jungkook said with a pout making jin to smile at him even bigger.

"Its not like that,kookie.I was just startled by your sudden attack. Your happiness is all i need in my life",he said and jungkook hugged him tightly and ran to his room.

As jin was wondering about his son's behaviour, he got a call from korea which confused him even more.

"Hello??".

"Hello,is this jin hyung??",the voice from the other side asked.

"Yes,this is jin.Who am i speaking to??",jin asked as polite as possible since he has a lot of work to do in the kitchen.

"Hyung!!i am namjoon.... do you remember me??",namjoon asked and jin just rolled his eyes.

"Ohh,its you.Offcourse i remember you.What's the matter??",he asked boredly as it was only namjoon and no one special.

"Hyung~~~its just that.....

"Wait namjoon!!if its about your son,just forget it.I know taehyung is your son and i don't want to hear or talk anything about him",jin said cutting him off completely.

"Hyung, please listen to me",he pleaded.

"Listen namjoon,if you have a son or a daughter who is too innocent and pure to this world,who you care for more than yourself,will you allow them to lose their happiness in a pointless love??Taehyung is a playboy, a casanova. My son will be the one to be heartbroken at the end and i don't need that to happen.I can't allow my son to go to hell when he can easily go to heaven.Please understand".

"I understand you completely, hyung. I myself will do the same thing. But,that happens when only if that is an one sided love. If both are in love with each other,i will not oppose their love.Their happiness is all that matters to me".

"So what are you trying to say??",jin asked with voice full of irritation.

"What iam saying is, love changes people,hyung. You know this more than me.Do you remember this???During our college days,we both were the biggest playboys of the campus.But love changed us completely, hyung. When jimin came into my life,everything changed.The same goes to you.When you met somi,you fell hard for her eventhough she was a widow with a baby in her womb.You loved her deeply,that made you raise her child even after her death.You didn't find someone else after that for the sake of that child.",namjoon said.

"Why are you bringing back those things now namjoon??",jin asked as tears started brimming his eyes at the thought of his somi.

"Don't you think taehyung also needs his chance to prove himself.Somi gave you the chance to love her.Likewise give him the chance to love your son.These two months,he has changed a lot,hyung.He has not gone to the club and even rejected every girl that came to him.If i didn't note these changes,i would have not even called you.By what i have heard from my son,i think even jungkook was not behaving like himself for these months.Just give them a chance,hyung. By your overprotectiveness,you are hurting 2 people in love.Moreover, you are hurting the one you love,the one whose happiness matters you a lot.Think about it,hyung. I'll call you later",he said and cut the call leaving a sobbing jin behind.

Am i hurting my kookie???

Am i a bad dad for him???

But I did those things only for his happiness..