8-birthday boy's wish(part 2)

"Tae~~we are one stop behind the restaurant~~",Kookie started whining causing taehyung to roll his eyes.

"And whose fault is that,huh....bunny, because of you i was in the verge of getting arrested twice today....and now you are whining",he said in slight annoyance.

"I didn't do that intentionally!!it was an accident!!!forgetting is something usual in a human life",he said while pouting.

"Tae....come on...i'll compensate it by bringing you to a fantastic restaurant.....Oh!!!that's the bus to reach that restaurant",he said and dragged taehyung to the bus.

As they reached the restaurant, he asked taehyung to occupy any table and said that he will join after few minutes.And after confirming that he has taken a seat,Kookie rushed to his friend who is the waiter in the restaurant.

"Nielie!!i need a favor",he shouted startling the poor boy who was immersed in dancing near the counter.

"Oof kookie!!if you continue doing this,one day i'll be dead and there will be no one to help you",daniel said while catching his chest in which he had the most fastest beating heart in the world.

"That's not the problem here",kookie said which made daniel to be shocked.is my death not a problem for him???what a great friend i have????

"The real problem here is,i brought tae to the restaurant".

"Which tae??......ohhhhhh~~the one you were talking and drooling nonstop",daniel said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah right~"

"But what's the problem".

"Idiot!!!its my dad...if he comes to know about me hanging out with a casanova and in addition to that the boy who he investigated on,he will chop me into 100 pieces and store in the refrigerator-

"One quick question!!!why will he store your pieces in the refrigerator??",daniel asked cutting him.

"Huh...because iam his son duh..and loves me dearly".

"Ok now stop interrupting me...where was i????huh right!!!so...i have never said my name to tae as it will make it impossible for him to know my whereabouts...so the conclusion is you must never call me by my name in front of him and MUST call me bunny...is that clear in your bird's brain",he said it in one go.

"But,why should i call you 'bunny'???what will you give me in return???what about-

"Yah kang daniel!!!you must call me 'bunny' in front of him and i WILL NOT give anything to you in return....if you say otherwise, you are stuck with me for your whole life as you are in same college with me playing cello and also in the same troop as me AND you depend solely on me to shoo the bugs,which in your case is equal to a dinosaur.I won't hesitate to leave you bitten by it and cause your death,remember",he said threatening daniel to the core.

"Yes,mr.bunny... your order is my rule...and hereby i will only call you as bunny even in my dream...now what shall i do for you??",daniel talked in a robotic tone.

"Right now nothing is required... come take the order ANDDD bring the bill,ok".

"But mr.bunny,you don't usually pay the bill here...what happened suddenly??",he asked in the same tone.

"Nothing happened... and who said that i will pay??just bring",he said with a smirk.

"Ooohhh~~trying to impress",daniel said in a teasing tone.

"Did you say anything, nielie~~",he asked clearly hearing everything.

"Nothing mr.bunny...go take your seat,i'll be there in a minute".

"Yeah,alright",he said and went to the seat that tae has reserved.

"What took you this much time".

"Nothing tae....just had a chat with my friend",kookie said smiling softly.

Within few minutes,daniel came with a notepad near them.

"Good evening mr.bunny and his friend!!what would you like to order",he asked in the same robotic tone which surprised tae.But the other person was irritated by his friend's overdramatic act.

"Why are talking like this,boy??is this your restaurant's rule in order to attract customers",he asked genuinely interested in the answer.

"No hyung...its not like that...koo-

He didn't continue his sentence when he heard kookie fake cough.. oh right!!

"Cook...the cook here is my father and also the owner...he makes delicious food..and what might be your order mr.bunny's friend.",he said with a stiff body which was sweating buckets due to the nervousness.why???because jungkook was throwing daggers at him...

After getting the orders,daniel flew away from them.

"Hmmm...he is weird..",tae said breaking the silence.

"Yeah...he needs some lesson to stop his weird acts",kookie said while gritting his teeth.

Soon their dinner was served and kookie asked for the bill.

"Tae,you wait outside..i'll pay the bill and have a few words with my 'dear' friend and join you..ok??".

"Mm...sure bunny",tae said and walked outside.

As soon as tae walked out,daniel came there with the bill, shivering in fear when he saw jungkook,who had a devilish smile on his face.

"Ohh!!!nielie....you came???i was waiting for you....as you helped me and nearly slipped my name before tae,i decided to treat you with a movie night....a horror movie night....sounds good,isn't it??? So be ready by this sunday",with that said he rushed to tae while a sound of loud cries were heard at the background.

"What's that sound,bunny??",tae asked shocked by the sudden cry.

"Ohh its daniel...he doesn't like when we part ways after our meeting... he is totally attached to me that he hates us being separated".

"You have a weird friend...speaking of friends, i'd like you to meet my two friends,yoongi hyung and hobi hyung who came with me".

"Sure ,tae".

Soon they found themselves walking down the street and crossing the zebra crossing.Tae was walking slightly faster than the latter while the bunny boy who was immersed in his own world,stopped walking.

Soon realization hit tae that the bunny was not found hopping near him and he started searching only to find him on the other side of the zebra crossing.

"Oii bunny!!what are you thinking???come soon!!",he shouted from the other side which successfully woke kookie from his world.

"Tae!!will you marry me!!!???",he slightly shouted hoping that he will be heard by the other.

"WHAT??? I CAN'T HEAR YOU",was the only reply to his dismay.

Yeah...i know that you will not be able to hear it...hmm why do i sound pathetic???...

So with a sigh"CAN WE GO GET DRUNK???",he yelled at the top of his lungs.

"YEAH SURE, BUNNY!!!",tae shouted equally.

How can you hear this but not that one....

So here they are being wasted...but kookie was the one now floating in his drunk state more than tae as he was new to the drunken world.

And taehyung, he was there trying to control the hystorical bunny in the street who was singing dramatically while using tae's hand as a mike.

"Bunny,calm down....now say me your name and address... i'll help you reach your home",he asked testing his luck for the last time.

"Hmmm~~~tae~~~~it won't work on me~~~~...now carry me~~i need to sleep~~",and that's how taehyung ended up carrying the sleeping bunny in his arms grieving at his failed attempt to know the bunny's name.